Yoriichi

So you know the Heavenly Principle name is Yaldabaoth...

Well, someone commented that her real name is Asmoday.

So I'm going to make changes a little bit but yea that's it for me.

Onto the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anbai POV

I open my eyes from the brightness coming from Tanjiro and see that he's gone.

Anbai: Tanjiro! 

Everyone open their eyes and see that Tanjiro disappear from his spot.

Anbai: Tanjiro! Where's Tanjiro!

I frantically search near where Tanjiro was and then started scouring around the place.

Bertina: What happened? What was that light?

Bartender: I don't know, but Tanjiro disappear. Must've been a distraction to kidnapped Tanjiro!

Bard: Everyone! Searched through the base! The intruder must be near the vicinity! Find them and capture them!

Everyone scramble out of their seats and drop everything they were holding and grab their weapons.

Bertina: I quickly circle around the base since I'm the fastest!

She quickly sprint off and circle around the base.

As everyone was looking for Tanjiro, I was desperately running around the base.

Anbai: Tanjiro! Tanjiro, where are you!

In the pocket dimension POV

Tanjiro: Y-Yoriichi-sama...!

I quickly bend down to the ground and bow.

Tanjiro: I-it's nice to meet you, Yoriichi-sama!

Yoriichi: Raise your head, Tanjiro. I'm merely a consciousness of what's left of me.

Tanjiro What's left... of you...!

Yoriichi: Mhm. I died long ago after humanity and gods were able to give birth civilization.

A/N: Sorry if it doesn't make sense; I tried looking through the fandom wiki and saw confusing crap so I have to make one up.

Yoriichi: I was the one who push back darkness; I was the one who bring light in the darkness. I have slain eldritch horrors from the Abyss; I slain Outsiders who will cause pain into Teyvat.

He rise up from the ground and pick the petal from his shoulder.

Yoriichi: Except for one.

Tanjiro: !

Yoriichi: Many eldritch hours and outsiders died from my blade, but one was able to escape. Ah, remembering it reminds me of my failures. My failure to end them will cause more to die. It pains me that I won't able to fix my mistake.

Tanjiro, muted, can only watch and listen as Yoriichi clutch his sword's hilt and his face only showing a somber expression.

Yoriichi: Looks like I'm destined to always fail, but you can do what I failed to do.

Yoriichi let the petal be blown by the wind and look at him.

Yoriichi: I will enlighten you: My Sun Breathing, who killed only demons, have now evolve to kill gods and monsters that were deemed immortal. The forms you are using against the divines are lackluster performance of the true Sun Breathing, blessed by the Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu. I will now reveal them what they are truly are.