Tanjiro vs Bōkyaku

3rd POV

Both of them jump back as they stare at each other learning the revelation. Tanjiro's open wound closed thanks to his Suiiki no Kami no Karada while Bōkyaku wounds close from an unknown dark mass.

Tanjiro: You... you are a breathe user?!

Bōkyaku: And you are the Sun's Seijin! To think Yoriichi-sama has a successor.

Tanjiro: You know Yoriichi?

Bōkyaku: Of course; he was the one who teach me the Breathing Styles.

Tanjiro: Then why are you killing the innocents!? Yoriichi teach you not to kill innocents, but to protect them from monsters!

Bōkyaku: You won't understand why I'm doing this. You don't understand the truth of this world- no the whole universe!

Tanjiro sees fear in his eyes as Bōkyaku continue.

Bōkyaku: This world is just one of the "experiment" to see if this world is consider a success, or a failure!

Bōkyaku reverse his grip on the sword.

Bōkyaku: Abyss Breathing, Fifth Form: Abyssal Fissure!

Bōkyaku slash upward, causing two large inky black waves towards Tanjiro in extreme speed.

Tanjiro quickly dodge and see the buildings behind him were slice in half like butter.

The technique was quickly follow by Bōkyaku dashing towards him. His blade position for a thrust.

Bōkyaku: Abyss Breathing, First Form: Abyssal Thrust!

Bōkyaku thrust his sword so fast that Tanjiro didn't have enough time to dodge, stabbing his stomach.

Tanjiro quickly swing his sword in a vertical slash, but Bōkyaku jump back.

Tanjiro: *cough*

Tanjiro cough out blood and use Healing Breathing to stop the bleeding. Tanjiro steady his breathing as he observes Bōkyaku next attack.

Bōkyaku takes a stance and breathes in.

Bōkyaku: Abyss Breathing...

Bōkyaku disappears from Tanjiro's vision. Surprise, Tanjiro quickly scan around his surrounding and feels the killing intent from above.

Bōkyaku: Sixth Form: Conquest Over Nothingness!

Tanjiro move his body to avoid a vertical thrust, but see Bōkyaku using a technique in mid-air.

Bōkyaku: Abyss Breathing, Seventh Form: World Shaker!

Bōkyaku stab the ground and create a shockwave, pushing Tanjiro back with force, coughing out blood.

Bōkyaku didn't give Tanjiro respite and attack him.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura: Fake Rainbow!

Tanjiro disappear from Bōkyaku's peripheral vision and appear behind and slash his back.

*boom*

Tanjiro quickly got out from the smoke to avoid a funnel of dark energy. Tanjiro sees the result from the dark energy and sees multiple city blocks vaporized from the dark funnel.

Bōkyaku jump out from the crate and swing his sword but Tanjiro parry it and kick him in the chest, sending him flying towards a building.

*crash*