Repelling Stormterror

I'll be updating my stories a bit early since my schedule can change from early morning to afternoon.

But last week is me working with no breaks. I did not have a day off since the job that one of dad's former worker was working on had me work everyday in two locations.

It's just watering trees, but in summer where the temperature is around 80 or 90 degrees, it's hot.

Anyway, I'll tried to update frequently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paimon: Holy mother of cheese! Siegfried is fighting Stormterror  with a sword while using a wind glider!? How is he able to fight in the air if both of his arm are restricted since the wind glider requires to hands to glide?

???: Because he has the blessing of every wind in Teyvat. What're seeing is him flying in the air; the wind gliders just give him more mobility to move in the air freely.

They watch as Siegfried and Stormterror clash in the sky as each attack release a burst of wind that can knock Aether off his wind glider if not the mysterious voice making him float.

Aether: Do we help Siegfried? Looks like he has it in his bag.

???: You don't need to help him, but if we want to reduce damage in the city, we need to support him.

Aether: How do we do that?

???: Harness the Anemo energy. Concentrate and imagine yourself grasping the winds.

Aether did and concentrate grasping the winds in his palm. He felt the wind gather in his palm and open his eye to see the wind condensed into an orb perfectly in his palm.

???: Now, aim and release it towards the dragon.

Aether: Got it!

Aether aim his orb towards Stormterror and release the orb towards it. The orb hits the dragon, letting out a cry of pain as the dragon looks at Aether. But, with this distraction, Siegfried land a blow on Stormterror, letting out a shriek as the dragon fly up in the air to gain distance.

Stormterror, then, gather wind towards it's mouth and release a breath of Anemo element towards the them.

Paimon: Aether, we need to dodge the attack!

???: Don't worry, he can stop it.

Siegfried position himself in front of them and the attack and goes into a stance in midair.

Paimon: What's he doing!? What does going into a stance do!?

???: Observe! What you're witnessing is the one that is my Vassal!

Siegfried: Wind Breathing, Third Form...

The wind gather around him and converge toward his sword. Stormterror sees this and quickly stop his breath, but it was too late.

Siegfried: Clean Storm Wind Tree.

Siegfried unleashes a whirlwind of slashes around their body that defended them from Stormterror's breath attack, successfully protecting him and Aether and Paimon.

Paimon and Aether look at Siegfried with wide eyes as he dealt with Stormterror's attack without breaking a sweat and see him change his stance.

Siegfried: Wind Breathing, First Form: Dust Whirlwind Cutter.

Siegfried dash towards Stormterror in blinding speed that gives Stormterror no time to block the attack and slash Stormterror continuously. Stormterror quickly release a burst of wind to knock Siegfried away and fly away, removing the tornadoes on Mondstadt.

The dragon was repelled and Siegfried fly back towards Aether and Paimon.

Siegfried: You guys ok?

Paimon: We're ok, but what we saw was awesome! To control the wind with that proficiency, you're like the Anemo Archon!

Aether nods his head fervently.

Siegfried: Oh please, I'm not the Anemo Archon. I'm just a captain with a special technique that's all.

Paimon: But, Paimon has a question.

Siegfried: What is it?

Paimon: Do you have a Vision or that technique you used is different?

Siegfried: Ah, I do have a Vision, but it's merely a disguised to my techniques.

Siegfried brings out a Vision with the Anemo element in it with Mondstadt designed.

Paimon: So, it's just an accessory?

Siegfried: It gives me a boost to the winds I control to perform those techniques, but not significant. 

Aether: Dude, you are built different.

Siegfried: What?

Aether: I mean, let's go down to the surface. My feet miss solid ground.

The trio glides down to the center where Amber waits for them.

Amber: A-Are you guys hurt? And Siegfried, are you hurt as well!? Where are the injuries!

Amber look for any signs of injuries on Siegfried, but Siegfried tells her he's fine.

Amber sigh in relief while Aether give her a nod that he's ok.

Everyone's gaze then change towards a man who is walking towards them. The man was clapping while walking towards them like he was in a stroll. On his waist is a Vision with Cryo element in it.

Kaeya: You and that little fairy have the power to go up against the dragon, and the usual, the hero of Mondstadt repels the dragon. But, travelers from afar. Are you an ally... or a new storm?

Siegfried: Ah, Kaeya. It's great that you're here.

Kaeya: I always here on the perfect time, Mr. Gottwald.

Amber: Kaeya, we need to send this information to Jean. Stormterror attacked Mondstadt itself! We must...

Kaeya: Hold it, Amber.Are you forgetting to introduce us.

Amber: Ah, right. Aether and Paimon, this is the Captain of the Cavalry, Kaeya. And these two are Aether and Paimon, travelers from afar. Me and Siegfried know them quite well even though we met them not long.

Kaeya: From afar? Well, if Siegfried knows them and even vouch for them, then I can trust you two.

Aether: We won't betray your trust.

Paimon: Mhm! Paimon won't!

Kaeya: Then, on the behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you for your help just now. That orb you released was helpful for Mr. Gottwald to repel it back away from Mondstadt.

Aether: It's no noteworthy.

Kaeya: Well, your action to defend Mondstadt from the dragon was witnessed by no small number of citizens. The Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius is very interested in meeting with you, and formally invites you both to our headquarters.

Siegfried: So, Jean wants to talk to you. Well, if I didn't get your help, Mondstadt will be in more ruin. I thank you for assisting me repel the dragon away from Mondstadt and reducing any damage and casualties in Mondstadt.

Aether: It's no problem.

Siegfried: Anyway, Jean wants to speak to you. We can not make her wait. Let us go the the Knights of Favonius Headquarters.

Aether nods as he and Paimon follow the knights towards the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius; where the Acting Grandmaster Jean is waiting for them.