City of Freedom

Siegfried: My name is Siegfried, Captain of Knights of Favonius Special Forces and Captain of the Outriders. You can call me Siegfried or Mr. Gottwald.

The knight takes his helmet off, revealing his white hair like the moon and blue eyes. He put his hair in a ponytail because his hair was long. The sword he wields is a two-handed, golden greatsword with a blue jewel embedded in the hilt that boasts a magnificence and enormity that makes it look like it was created by inhuman hands.

Siegfried: I welcome you in the name of the Knights of Favonius to Mondstadt, the City of Freedom. This city is known for its wind, dandelions, and freedom thanks to our Archon, Barbatos. Let me show you the city around.

The group follow Siegfried as they walk in the marketplace.

Siegfried: Right here is Mondstadt's market. Here, people sell their wares and Mondstadt specialty. Over there is where the inns are. Over there are where the taverns are located. Mondstadt is known for their wine, so, I recommend you go to Angel's Share or Cat's Tail. They are known for their best wine they sell.

Paimon: Paimon is interested in Mondstadt culture, but Paimon's hungry. Is there any delicacies that Paimon can eat.

Siegfried: Well, you can try out sticky honey roast. They are very good and juicy.

Paimon: Ah... Imagining it makes Paimon even more hungrier.

Aether: It has been a long journey, but please don't go over the budget. I still remember you ate 10 fishes I caught for our rations...

Paimon: P-Paimon isn't that hungry! I'm not a glutton.

Aether: Yea, saids the one who's only mind is about food.

Paimon: Hmph! But, Paimon sees that the city folks are not cheery.

Amber: Everyone's been put out of place by Stormterror recently. But everything will be find as long we have Jean and S-Siegfried with us.

Siegfried: Amber, are you still shy calling my name?

AMber: W-well, you're the closest knight to Varkas and... my grandpa too. Also, you restored the Outriders, even though I'm the only one in the group because everyone retired. How dare they leave when Siegfried restored grandpa's group.

Paimon: Wow... my love doctor is going crazy.

Aether: but, ethically wise, isn't he older?

Paimon: Eh, age is just a number.

Aether: ...And a prison is a room.

Paimon: ...As long she isn't 16.

Amber: I'm 18.

Paimon: She's not a minor, so everything good. Um, how old are you anyway, Siegfried?

Siegfried: I'm 36.

Paimon: ...

Aether: Oh boy. I hope the FBI doesn't come in and kick you cloaked style.

Paimon: What are you talking about, Aether?

Aether: Terms I picked up while traveling.

Amber: Anyway, as long as Jean, our Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius and Siegfried here, not even Stormterror will be no match for us.

Siegfried: Amber. You give me and Jean too much credit.

Amber: How can I not! You defeated Ursa the Drake, stopping the Fatui from gaining any influences here in Mondstadt, except the hotel they owned.

Aether: Fatui, who are they?

Siegfried: Snezhnaya's "diplomats." They're a delegation of diplomats sent from Snezhnaya to gain influences in the six nations. Though they're "diplomats," they're really here to commit subterfuge to get whatever they want. They were the ones who stirred up Ursa the Drake and tried to killed it so that they can do whatever they want in Mondstadt, but luckily I was there and killed it before they can.

Paimon: They sound like a group of thugs.

Aether: Fancy group of thugs.

Siegfried: That's an accurate description of what they are.

Amber: Anyway, before we go to the Knights of Favonius headquarters,I have a present for you, Traveler.

Aether: You can call me, Aether.

Amber: Ok, Aether. Here is the reward for helping me clear out the hilichurl camp.

Amber bring out a wind glider out of nowhere thanks to her Vision and gives it to Aether.

Siegfried: Ah, the wind glider... One of Mondstadt's most famous inventions. I'm surprise that this is the gift to him.

Amber: Well, he did help a lot clear out the hilichurls quickly. Come with me, we'll head to the city's high ground.

Aether grab the wind glider and nod his head. They follow Amber to the center where the statue of the Anemo Archon is built.

Amber: Outriders used wind gliders during missions and the people used them too to travel or have fun. I brought you here so that you can experience it right away.

Paimon: Wow, you really like these wind gliders.

Amber: Of course! The winds the heart and soul of Mondstadt! Alrighty then, enough talk! Let's give it a whirl!

Amber brings our her own wind glider and puts it on. Aether follows her action.

Amber: They're easy to use, but pay attention to my instructions.

Aether: Ok.

Aether follows Amber to a wall and climbs on it.

Amber: Ok, follow what I do.

Aether nods and watch as Amber jumps off from the ledge and spread the wings of the glider. He saw her gliding down towards the fountain plaza. He watches as Amber lands perfectly and turns around and give Aether a wave.

Siegfried: Just follow what she did. If you're nervous, just watch me.

Siegfried takes off his armor, now wearing a shirt underneath his coat. He takes out his wind glider and jumps off the ledge of the wall and glides towards the fountain plaza. Seeing the two do it, Aether did the same thing and glide towards the fountain plaza. Before Amber and Siegfried can congratulate Aether...

*fwoosh*

Suddenly, the wind began to pick up speed rapidly. The sunny clear day now become cloudy with thunder roaring. Aether, Amber, Siegfried, and Paimon look up at the clouds as the wind becomes harsh.

Amber: The sky...

They hear a noise and follow it to see Stormterror flying towards Mondstadt. It flew passed by buildings and turns around to let out a roar that summon tornadoes that goes into a rampage as they destroyed everything in its path.

Siegfried: Amber! Take Aether and Paimon to shelter. I'll call in reinforcement to help protect the civilians.

Amber: Roger that, Captain! Follow me to the shelter!

Aether and Paimon follow Amber while Siegfried head towards Stormterror.

Suddenly, a huge tornado appear behind the trio and sucked in Aether and Paimon into it.

Amber tried to grab hold of their hand, but Aether and Paimon was sucked in fast and was sent flying to the sky above the clouds. Aether quickly put on the wind glider and look down to see the tornadoes causing havoc in the city. Then, he sees Stormterror flying towards him with their mouth open. Aether quickly dodges them, but the fierce wind knocks him around in the air. He quickly recovers and notice that he isn't going down.

Paimon: How are you staying afloat in the air with just a wind glider?!

???: I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds. Don't worry though, my Vassal will quickly send him away.

Aether and Paimon were confused until a blur passed by them quickly. They watch in awe as the person heading towards Stormterror was Siegfried.

The dragon sees him and roar in challenge and charge towards him as the knight ready his sword.

Siegfried: Come at me, Stormterror!

Aether watches as the knight face against a dragon that is storm incarnate.