Just A Kiss

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting on this story, I'm so shocked that this has gotten so much attention, you are all amazing!! Have a wonderful week. XOXO

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I started to pack things for our week up in the small hidden town in Utah. Food and such, I also packed restraints and chains and padlocks.

He was still new to this so I wouldn't make him sleep on the ground as I did with many of my pet's.

Our relationship was different than a normal dominant and submissive, he had sworn himself to me and I knew that meant he was now my responsibility.

I let out a sigh sitting down at the kitchen table and ate a sandwich – I had not eaten very much the past few days.

I wasn't sure what to make of the fact that this whole situation was affecting my appetite.

Bastian

I am ready, can you come and pick me up please?

I smiled at how polite he was.

'Here goes everything.' I mentally muttered getting up and putting my dishes away.

I looked at the address he gave me, sending him a text back saying that I was on my way. Taking more than a few breaths to steady myself I walked out to my car to go and pick him up.

(2 Hours Later)

We were almost there, driving out of Morgan, Utah on our way to the hidden cabin, the moment we were off the highway and only a rural road I looked down and saw that his leg was shaking.

Reaching over I put a comforting hand on it, to help him stop shaking and be more at ease.

He looked down at it and gave me a small smile.

"You doing alright?"

"Yes just nervous... do you ever hurt a submissive?"

That question shocked me more than it should have, but it was a fair question – it was something we needed to discuss.

"I do, with the permission of my submissive I do sometimes resort to corporal punishment – that is only in cases where extreme discipline is needed. Most of the time however, discipline is emotional and psychological."

I felt his leg shake even more under my hand.

Slowly I pulled the car over, putting it in park I leaned over to the passenger side making him turn and face me as I leaned forward, our lips met.

He was such an easy kisser, after a moment of shyness he got more into it and I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him forward more – kissing him rougher.

He made a motion to pull back and I let him, he was blushing.

"I'm turned on now Mistress. With just a kiss... I don't know how you do that to me."

I smirked, more than a little pleased with myself. Wordlessly I put the car back into gear and started driving down the street again.

It took another 15 minutes but soon we got there. Leaving everything in the car I got out and went over to the passenger side of the car.

I all but dragged him out, he looked a little worried but didn't fight.

I gently led him to the house and opened the front door. I gently pushed him in and turned on the light.

"Get undressed."

"What..."

I stood their patiently, crossing my arms and giving him a look.

"Kissing you turned me on as well. Get fully undressed."

"Yes Mistress."

With shaky hands he took off his clothes – setting them to the side, walking forwarded I ran my hand across his stomach.

"You are so handsome... thank you for letting me have you."

"I...I want to be yours."

"I intend to make you mine Bastian."

The house was only about 1000 square feet and it wasn't that far from the front room to the bedroom, I lead him to it. I took off the plastic sheet covering the bed and gently shoved him on it.

I got undressed under his gaze, when I was undressed, I straddled him, he was already hard, I guided his cock and slowly sank down onto him.

His yes practically rolled into the back of his head, his head leaning back and I saw the muscles straining in his neck.

"Fuck Mistress you feel so good..."

Reaching forward I grabbed his throat, putting pressure on it, not choking him but letting him know that I was capable of doing it.

I loved it when his arms spread to his side, he didn't fight it, he submitted.

"Who own's you Sebastian? Who owns this cock? This body?"

"You do...I'm yours... everything I am is yours now."

"Right answer, you're such a good boy."

He moved as I started grinding on him, I closed my eyes as well his cock felt amazing in me. I had to do this immediately – confirming dominance.

I looked down at him, still somewhat disbelieving that I had him – Sebastian Stan that is, at my sexual disposal for the next few days.