Highway

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I watched Sebastian on and off over the next few hours, my sleep was broken up because I was a bit restless, but I was doing my best to keep resting.

I watched him toss and turn, focusing on his handsome face, the serious almost pouty expression he made when he slept, I wondered what demons he might be fighting in his dreams.

I wanted nothing more than to go over there and cuddle him, but I was sure the doctor wouldn't like that and I wasn't kidding about wanting space to heal.

I woke up in the morning and sat up, looking over I saw that the bed area was empty, I looked around with a little panic, worried at not seeing him right away.

On the table that could be moved over me in bed I saw a note, I picked it up.

Mistress –

I am going to take a shower at the locker room they have in the next building and get you some coffee and a breakfast bagel, or whatever they have in the cafeteria. I hope you are not mad that I disobeyed you in some way, I'm starving and dirty.

Love,

Your Bastian.

I smiled to myself reading that, he was such a considerate submissive, always worried about my feelings, I was going to reward him for his dedication today. All good pets deserve to be rewarded.

"Oh good, you're awake, let me just check your vitals and if they are stable we will be able to let you go." A cheerful nurse explained as she came into the room, I smiled at her, I wanted to get out of here, I folded the paper and put it under me so she wouldn't see the note.

{5 Hours Later}

"I would have felt better, as your boyfriend and submissive if you would have rested at a hotel for the night instead of driving."

"Hmmm, I wanted to get on the road."

I reached forward and searched on my phone that was mounted on the dashboard, looking for the nearest hotel, it was about 30 miles away, the only five star one, I put it in.

"Is that where we are going?"

You looked around, the highway was all but abandoned and wide, a wicked idea crossed your mind.

"Yep – I am going to take your worry into consideration and the next two days we are only going to travel a max of 6 hours, quick question how good are you at focusing Bastian?"

"Fairly good, I kind of have to do that for my gob Mistress." He gently teased.

"Fair enough."

I reached over and with one hand I undid his pants, and pulling them out I dipped my hand into them.

"Mistress..." He gasped in shock and surprise, I smiled to myself.

"What is your color pet?"

"Green."

"You can slow down, but keep focus on the road, if it gets to much pull over, but I think you are going to be a good boy and get us to our destination in a timely manner."

Slowly I started stroking his cock gently, he shifted his hips deliciously against my hand, but I didn't let up. I focused on him and the road, if he got too distracted I would demand that he pull over immediately, but he was doing his best.

I loved having him at my mercy like this, such a thrill.