Changes

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I woke up a few hours later, but I wasn't sure exactly what woke me up, I was still being the big spoon hugging Sebastian.

I leaned my head against his back right between his shoulder blades, I inhaled deeply, realizing that my heart was racing almost painfully, I couldn't remember but I felt like I was having a nightmare or something.

I nuzzled my face more into him and after a moment I felt him move suddenly, he turned around and faced me, in the darkness of the room I could barely make out his face but after a while my eyes adjusted, and I saw his handsome face.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine pet."

We simply looked at one another for a long moment, wordlessly, I really looked him over in the darkness.

After as a moment I gently pushed him onto his back, he didn't fight it as I straddled his waist and rise above him, I could feel his cock harden under me as I pressed my hand against his check to keep from moving.

"M..." He started to say but I put my hand to his lips stopping him from talking.

"Quiet." The command was gentile, but firm, letting him know that I was joking and that he really should just obey. He started to shift his hips to get in a more comfortable position.

After a moment of letting him move he reached up and put his hand on my lower stomach where my baby was.

I let him keep his hand there for a moment, then I reached down and grabbed his wrist and pinned his arms above his head, the soft grunt that came out of his mouth was rewarding.

I slowly and deliberately leaned down and started to kiss him gently, after a moment he started to kiss back with an eagerness.

"You are such a good boy, I love you." I confessed when I pulled away after kissing him for a good long time.

"I love you to, are you going to..."

I knew what he was going to ask me but I pressed down a little bit more on his arms and he shut his mouth.

"I just want to make out with you, not sure if I ever told you this, but you are a good kisser..." Before he could say anything I leaned down and kissed him again, I wasn't lying, he was a very passionate and expressive kisser.

After a while I pulled my hands off of his wrists and his hands gently stilled on my hips as he simply kissed one another.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

{Early Morning}

I ran down the street, I could feel my heart pounding, I knew that it had been a while since I had ran so I was getting a little bit out of breath.

I was going to go home and have a clean breakfast.

I was missing her today, missing her and our unborn daughter, I knew that if I wanted to ever had a chance of her picking me over Sebastian I knew that I had to seriously change some things about myself.

I wanted her to fall in love with me over Sebastian, so I had to become a better man.