Sprite

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

We had decided after taking a nap to go find a place to eat, and for one of the first times between us there was an argument on who pays – he wanted to and I insisted that I should, finally I pulled the dominant card and paid.

When we got back to the room I saw that he was pouting hard about it.

"Even though you are being a little bit of a brat, please let me pleasure you...I want to see your shoulders relax."

"Mistress this hasn't...you've..."

I smiled at him, gently pushing him down on the bed, I was fully dressed, and I had stripped him down utterly naked.

He was so gentle with me that I wanted to show him just how much I love him, how much I wanted him, I reached out and he moved forward, grabbing for me.

I smirked and shook my head.

"Bad boy, you are fighting a bit too much. As a submissive you really should give into me more."

I pulled out my ropes that I had with us at all time – as a dominant you never knew when you were going to need to tie your submissive down.

"Mistress..."

"May I tie you up? Give me permission Bastian."

"Y...yes." He whimpered, I didn't need to be told twice I walked up besides, and I tied his arm to the bed posts, spreading them.

I kept his legs free, I wanted to see him struggle a little bit.

When I started to stoke his cock slowly I watched as his body stretch in reaction to the touch, I was amazed and transfixed by the strain and movement of his belly, still gently stroking his cock I ran my nails across his stomach.

He let out a very loud wine and struggled a bit under my touch, I could feel his stomach quake under my touch, I loved how his body was responding to me.

"Mistress...I..." His voice was so breathy and there was such begging to his tone.

"Cum...please." He came instantly almost on command, he was breathing hard, as I walked to the bathroom and got a wet cloth cleaning him off then myself.

I would see him start to pass out as I untied him, I smiled.

"I can't seem to stay awake."

"Go to sleep, you have been such a good boy."

I couldn't wait to get him into a playroom – I would enjoy every moment of that – he was still a little bit defiant because he hadn't been properly trained, but he was about to you.

{The Next Morning}

"Are you alright? Should I get you something else to eat?" Sebastian rubbed my back gently, leaning down and kissing my upper back, I was having a very odd bout of morning sickness.

I had tried everything, sprite and crackers, and bone broth and my stomach was still giving me a very rough time.

I laid down and Sebastian laid down behind me, spooning me.

"I should be dominating you, not you taking care of me in this case."

I muttered gently, hating the fact that I was so vulnerable, also now there was the unappealing idea that his baby might actually be Chris's, I mean – holy crap this was a lot to take in, regardless of Sebatian saying he is going to love me either way.

"I serve my Mistress, and I not doing that now?"

He had a point, I hated to admit it but he did have a good point.

"Please go shopping around here or something, take a walk, let me have a moment."

Honestly, I didn't want him to see me like this.

"I understand, I'll be back in an hour."

He kissed my cheek, and I turned my head and listened as he left the room.

I wasn't very shocked when the door opened, somehow I knew that it wasn't Sebastian – something about the foot fall.

"Why are you here?"

"Checking up on you, why is he leaving you alone?" Chris asked.

I sat up looking at him annoyed.

"I asked him to go because I am having morning sickness."

He gave me a wry smile.

"You know I think the baby is min, I gave my mom trouble when she was pregnant with me."

"Even if it is yours, you know Sebastian is going to stay with me regardless."

His eyebrows raised at me. "Oh for sure, but if the baby is mine – I'm not backing down, can I get you anything."

My stomach started acing and I curled up.

"Leave." I deadpanned.

"Okay..." He instantly walked out of the room, clearly I sounded more scary than I realized, after a moment I reached over for the saltines and spite, this was going to be a long day.