Motel

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

We got to the motel in record time, mostly because I wanted to rest, we got out of the car.

"Mistress?"

"Yes."

"You know I want to serve you, if you want, I could pay for us to stay in a nicer place."

I moved my head to look at him curiously and looked back at the motel. When I was a kid I travelled a lot with my family, we also taken extensive road trips – and staying in a place like this was normal.

I smiled at him ruefully, I knew it was a challenging expression.

"Have you never been in a roadside motel? This is the closets one to us and it got decent reviews, we will have to go get our own food..." I looked around him and then I saw it right behind him, it was a diner, one of the ones that you see when you are on the road, the one you were sure would have good food – where the cooks knew how to cook a burger.

"You can get us some food, burgers or something, I bet a place like that looks like the food would be good."

He looked behind him then back to me, I gave him a smile.

"I'll text you the room number."

It was a moment of a faceoff between us, I could see the conflict on his face, that was drawn tight – this was a key moment, he needed to follow my instruction, submit to me as a good submissive, but as I watched him I could basically see the internal struggle.

"Please Bastian, the baby and me are hungry."

That was more than enough to sway him clearly. "Yes Mistress."

I smiled widely, a burger would hit the spot.

"Thank you pet." I stepped forward and cupped his cheek – I was rewarded by him nuzzling into my hand, with a smile he turned and looked both ways as he crossed the street and started walking down a few yards to where the diner was.

I turned and walked back up to the front desk, the night lady gave us a ground floor room with one king bed, I texted Sebastian what room we were in and I got into the room.

I was pleasantly surprised at how good the room was, it looked updated and the bed actually looked clean, I stripped off the top sheet and left the others.

I walked out to the car and got our bags brining them in. I was started to undress when there was a knock on the door, looking out I saw my Bastian holding food, I opened the door.

"Hi." I smiled at him, inhaling, I smelled how good it smelled, I was right.

"I got the letting, tomato, onions and condiments on the side and got you a plain burger so you could make your own..." He stopped mid-sentence and looked behind him to the bags.

"Are you sure you should be carrying the bags, they are heavy."

I started to undo the bag of food and give him a playful look. "I'm pregnant, not made of glass." I teased, he smiled and walked over, he grabbed his own burger and we sat down, our knees were touching each other's because the table was small, I enjoyed being close to him.

I took a bite of my burger, making up my mind that I was going to fuck him into the mattress after this.

--- Chris Point of View ---

I was anxious for an update on where she and my child were, I looked up at the ceiling in anger and frustration, I closed my eyes and did my best to relax my racing mind.

I hoped she was taking care of herself and our daughter, after a moment I got so stressed I decided to run on my treadmill until I was exhausted.