Clean

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and the supernatural.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I was very submissive – and I was finding out that I was started to be more and more that way, but when I had to be in charge I was, I paced around the lobby of this hospital, she was taken back and because I wasn't her husband I was told they would come get me when they knew more.

I hated being kept from her, but the nurse was nice and told me that they were going to run tests and do everything they could for her.

I thought back to what we had been doing, I tried to think if there was any indication that something was wrong with her, honestly, I couldn't really think of anything that was glaring obvious that something was wrong with her.

I mean, I guess she had been a little bit more rundown than normal, but I had just chalked that up to pregnancy hormones.

She had been eating and we had been physical, she seemed healthy the last time that I thought about it.

I was terrified at how quickly the fever started to come on, and how she went downhill, I was terrified for her and her unborn daughter.

'Our daughter.' My brain started to muse as if it was correcting me, I smiled to myself at that, because I wanted to be a part of this child's life, regardless of who the father was, I was so deeply in love with Kennedy that it ached not being next to her. I was so worried.

I walked over to a coffee vending machine, and I got a cup, forcing myself to sit and sip it, I was tired, more from the emotional exhaustion than anything.

I took a few deep breaths as I took sips, I was forcing myself to calm down, I was doing my best to ease

"Mr. Stan?"

I stood up when my name was called, I had almost finished my whole coffee and I started

--- Chris's Point of View ---

{The Next Day}

I was running on the treadmill – I had been at this for about an hour, as it was raining outside, I was feeling better.

Eating cleaner and getting exercise and taking care of myself was helping my mind as much as it was helping my body.

I hadn't heard anything, I was going off of the idea that no news was actually good news, I knew that Sebastian wouldn't keep things from me, he wasn't like that as a man, he knew that it was my daughter that she was carrying.

When my phone rang I slowed down the treadmill and then jumped off walking over and grabbing it from the table, I saw his name on the screen, speak of the devil.

"Hello?" I was amazed at how calm my voice was, because on the inside my heart was hammering and I was slightly shaking.

"She's fine, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"She has an infection, they think that she had a strep, I had no idea that she had it as she never said that she had a sore throat."

"And the baby."

"They did an ultrasound just to be sure, your daughter is fine, and Kennedy is also fine, but they are going to keep her overnight."

I leaned my head against the counter, letting out a sigh, I hadn't realized just how much worry and tension was building up until I felt it leave my body knowing that she is okay, I knew that I was going to take a nap after this.

"Thank you, Sebastian, I mean that."

"No problem, I'm not going to call again unless something is wrong."

"I understand, take care of yourself."

He didn't respond right away; I could hear him breathing. "You to." He hung up.

I thought for a moment, an idea had come to be yesterday and I had been mulling it around in my head, I had money, and I knew that I couldn't keep an eye on her, as I gave her my word, but I sure as hell could hire someone to do so on my behalf.