Phone Number

Chapter Warning: Contains BDSM, consensual sex and male submissive, possible trigger warning.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I sat down at the diner eating my burger and fries, my twin Koda was sitting across from me, it was 2 am and we had met at a 24 hour diner.

I was still a little bit shell shocked, I had quickly ridden Sebastian's cock, almost forcing him to cum quickly.

He was perfectly submissive and sobbed when he came, squirming under me as if he was fighting his orgasm.

His blue eyes showed an alarming amount of guilt when he came - that wasn't unusual for a first time submissive to feel this way but being a celebrity, I knew that it might be worse for him.

Then leaning down I kissed him and told him that he should give me a few days to work on our contract and that he should think very carefully if he wanted this, because I don't allow my pets to only be half in.

He asked about if there would be away we could do this somewhere other than The Orchid House. I told him that I would both think about it and look into it.

He agreed, and watched as I left the room, leaving him there to clean himself up and be escorted off of the property.

He was never surprised with me becoming a Mistress, and he was often the only person that I could tell things to.

Being twins we were connected, so he knew EVERYTHING, and I didn't tell him who my new submissive was, he guessed it and read on my face that he was right.

"This is your first celebrity that you have dominated right?"

Taking a bite of my fries I shook my head.

"Actually no, but Bucky will be my first overtly well-known celebrity."

I had decided to use the name 'Bucky' instead of 'Sebastian' if I ever talked about him outside of our meetings, to protect his privacy.

"Are you sure that this is a good idea..."

I knew what he was getting at, this was very risky, not only was Sebastian well known he had a public girlfriend, it was a very high risk client.

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I am going to go for it."

My cell phone beeped, narrowing my eyes and whipping my hands on the napkin I picked up my phone, seeing a message from Madame.

Madame

Sebastian has asked if he can have your private number.

My eyes widened at that request, that was highly irregular.

"What is it?"

I looked up at my twin.

"Something irregular..." But what could it hurt to give him my number?

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

"You seem distracted baby, what is bothering you Seb..."

Startled I looked down at my girlfriend, I was naked on the couch and he was trying to work my cock, but it kept on going soft, I had half forgotten about her - I couldn't stop thinking about my time with Kennedy.

Her amazing green eyes, and she had this power and sexual presence, and how she walked away from me like she didn't give a shit about me.

My girlfriend reached up and played with my hair as she sat beside me.

"You need to get it cut again, it's getting too long..."

I smiled at her. "Nah, I'm growing it out again..."

She pouted.

"Did you get a new movie role?"

"No I just want to grow it out."

I wanted to please my new Mistress, my girlfriend continued to pout, she hated my long hair and loved how short it was when I was filming Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

I lightly pushed her away from me.

"Sorry I am not in the mood, I'm going for a walk, I'll pick us up some food..."

I got dressed and she went to take a shower, when I was dressed I pulled out my cell phone as I walked out of the door, I wanted to talk to Kennedy - I wondered if asking The Madame for her personal number would get me it.