Dungeon

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

I was on a boat in the middle of the lake, I had planned to take Kennedy out on the lake and fish with her, then we could cook the fish we caught.

I sighed, pondering things about love – I was just scared about the complete fragility of my sanity and my willingness to back off.

I silent tear tracked down my cheek, I whipped it away almost as if it had never come in the first place.

The problem was that I could feel the whole thing, I knew that even if I walked ay from her and try to heal this cut that she made is going to linger for a while, and it would fester if I wasn't careful.

I felt my stomach start to turn over, I couldn't quite put my finger on this feeling that came on suddenly – and I fucking hated it, it was a deep foreboding feeling – something bad was going to happen, I'm not sure what it was, yet I knew it was coming.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I looked up at my beautiful Mistress, all the reasons that I have submitted and loved her started to come back to the surface, I want her.

I watched as she walked forward to me, there was something about the way that she walks and carries herself, I felt it the first time we were together – she was capable of anything.

"I am not going to stand for you being mouthy anymore, you really need to remember who is in charge here."

She shoved me back laying on the ground, she took off my pants and boxers, she started to play with my cock, giving me no warning.

I let out a loud moan and she stopped. When I looked at her she narrowed her eyes at me.

"If you make a sound, I will not let you cum...understand, and if you make any noise after I stop, you are going to discipline you like you deserve."

"Fuck."

"It's start's now."

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was intentionally and roughly slow with him because I wanted him to suffer.

He was being such a good boy, not complaining about this, and he was fighting his moans, turning me on even more.

Slowly I mounted him, he looked at me his expression was a mix of sadness and desire as I slowly sank on his cock, leaning down I kissed him.

"I could tell that he was struggling to keep quiet."

I pulled back.

"You can moan now; you are such a good boy."

He sobbed as he let out a gasping breath that he had been holding.

I reached out and wiped his tears away.

"Why the tears?"

"I just...I'm sorry Mistress."

"It's a lot isn't it. I know."

"You are upset with me aren't you?"

"Yes." I deadpanned.

"Because I made you pick between me and Chris?"

I started grinding my hips, he let out a deep moan, I knew that this was torturing him so deeply because he was moving his hips as well almost as if he was begging me to speed up – I didn't, my movements were almost mechanical, painful.

"That is part of it, but I don't want us to hurt each other anymore... cum in me Bastian."

"Thank you, thank you..." He moaned as he came in me, I was shocked how much he came – he must have been holding back for a while.

When he stopped, he looked at me with such trust and love it was almost enough to break my heart.

"Tomorrow morning we are leaving this place, and going to Nevada for a few days..." I purred, giving him what I was sure was a sinister smile.

"W...why?"

"I'm taking you to The Dungeon."

"What is that?"

"A place to play...are you going to come willingly?"

"I will follow you, go wherever you ask me to."

"That is a good body."