Sandwiches

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Mistress." Sebastian moaned, he tried to sit up, I leaned forward and pushed him down more into the mattress, my hand still on his throat.

"Easy pet, who is in charge here?"

"You are Mistress." He sobbed, I pulled back a little, waiting to hear if he would use the safe word again, he didn't.

Slowly I continued moving against him.

"That's my good pet, I'm so happy with you Bastian." I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach, while riding him still.

Touching my little baby bump and me slowly fucking him seemed to calm him down.

I took my painfully sweet time with him, my dominant side coming out more and more at this, Chris had tempered it somewhat, and being with my handsome submissive – I was coming back to myself.

"Mistress...I can't hold it." He cried, normally I would tell him that he had to wait, but he had suffered much.

"Cum when it feels right."

"But what about you?" I could tell by his expression and how his hips were starting to move erratically.

"Let me be in charge, you can cum when it feels right."

I watched as Sebastian's face changed, it looked like he was in pain, he let out a strangled cry, I loved watching him throw his head back, and his neck muscles straining as he came in me, the feeling was sensual and familiar.

But watching him it was like it was almost painful for him to cum, so when his cock in me had stopped pulsing. I gently moved myself off of him, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"Mistress?" His voice was worried.

"It's okay...I should shower after sex to make sure...well it's safe for the baby." I didn't want to explain it to him, I got in the shower and washed up, then with a robe that was hanging on the back of the door I walked back into the room.

He was sitting on the side of the bed, looking at me with an expression that I couldn't really understand, apprehension maybe? He moved his head was in his hands.

"Should I shower?"

I gave him a smile that I hoped was reassuring.

"If you want, your kind of sweaty..."

I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"Are you going to go?"

There was something in his tone of voice that made me look at him again.

"Do you want me to leave?" There was a painful pulse to my heart, he looked so conflicted that I realized what he was going to say before he even said it.

"I want you here, I do – but I just need some space, simple space for a little bit."

My heart broke a little, I had no right to be upset about this, or even feel like he has used me, I needed to be the dominant in this situation, I needed to be careful and gentle with you.

I opened my mouth to say something, then closed it, thinking carefully at how to respond.

"Alright, let me get dressed, my cell phone will be on, maybe sometimes out of range, text me when you want to talk."

Calmly I got up and put my clothes back on – trying my best not to shake to much as I did it, I didn't look at him when he grabbed my are gently, stopping me.

"I love you Kennedy, it's just – I don't know, it's so confusing, everything is so scrambled."

I turned to face him, doing my best to not cry.

"It's okay." I put my hand on either side of his face, leaning forward, I kissed him on his forehead, then turning my cheek.

"Call me when you are ready....we." I put his hand on my belly. "WE...will be waiting for you."

With that food for through for him I walked out of the room quickly not bearing to look at him.

The drive home was almost like being in a dream, which was more than a bit alarming, when I got home I walked up the driveway, hurt emotionally I started crying, I opened my front door and walked it.

I jumped and screamed when I saw Chris lying on the couch, he sat up started.

I wasn't sure why I was so shocked that he was here, I had left him in my bed basically.

"Sorry I must have fallen asleep, I was waiting for you to come back and I..." Chris stopped mid-sentence and looked at me, his blue eyes narrowed.

"What happened?"

I let out a bitter laugh, wrapping my arms around myself and looking down shivering.

"He slept with me then kicked me out basically..."

"Shit come here." He opened his arms and I walked into them, the hug was enveloping – and I felt warm and safe, with a sigh he kissed the top of my head then turned his cheek against it, just like I had done with Sebastian.

"Let's take my camper and go somewhere else for a little while, not off grid just somewhere different, the fresh air and outdoors would be good for her." He placed his hand on my baby bump rubbing it.

"I would like that, I kind of want to get out of this house...to many bad memories."

"I'll get my RV set up and go get some supplies, can you make us sandwiches or something for the road."

I loved how he was taking charge and distracting me. I smiled at him nodding. He kissed cheek and left the house to go get supplies, I walked to the fridge and pull out bread, cheese and lunch meat, happy to have something to distract myself for the moment.