Dominant Male

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, gun use, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I continued to watch intently as the RV came back into view and I saw it pull into the small park that was down the street, now that was interesting.

"Is something wrong mistress?"

I turned my attention back to what I was doing realizing that I must have spaced our for a while.

"Yes."

"You were looking at something, and your body went ridged for a while."

I let out a genuine laugh looking over my shoulder at him, I took a deep breath, fuck he was stunning.

"You're more observant that I think I'm comfortable with." I teased letting him know that I was teasing by giving him what I hoped was a disarming smile.

He didn't look offended but more curious.

"I am just a bit hyper vigilant with our surroundings now that you are with me...I want you safe."

I finished the food, after a moment I decided something. I put one Eggs Benedict on a plate for me, and started eating.

I said nothing to him as I slowly ate and finished, it was a domination move, letting him know that I would meet my needs before his if I wanted to.

Normally it would be the other way around, but I wanted to set submissive groundwork as we were just starting our relationship.

Finally I looked over at him, he was giving me a curious and a really adorable annoyed expression.

"Go sit at the table, I'll bring your food then I'm going to go for a walk for a moment..."

He did as he was told and I gave him 2 of them as well as some asparagus, I walked over and set it down in front of him.

"This looks amazing Mistress, you know I can cook for you as well, if you would like that."

"I would love that Bastian."

I smiled and grabbing his chin with my hand I kissed him fiercely, he whimpered against my lips and didn't' have time to kiss back as I pulled back from him.

"I'll be right back, I might be a moment so please stay out of trouble, the TV works if you need to entertain yourself...understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

With that I got a bit more dressed with a sweater I went outside.

I walked down the street making my way to the park, the RV was parked to the side, where it was last night, without any real hesitation I walked up to it.

Looking up at the side window, annoyed that I was so short and couldn't see in.

"It's rude to spy." The Boston accent startled me, it shocked me so bad my heart hurt.

"Fucking shit, and you're parked in a public place moron." I growled.

I turned to face none other than Chris Evans, seriously?

His eyes narrowed as he advanced on me, I was more than a little bit intimidated.

"Yeah you are poor at acting, I have a feeling you are not some simple country girl that you were trying to portray."

"That's an assumption."

He shook his head at me. "What are you doing with Sebastian? Did you kidnap him or something?"

"That is none of your business." I growled at him.

But seriously, kidnap? There was a fury in Chris expression that scared me on a more primal level, that only annoyed me more in this moment.

"Oh I am making it my business, who the fuck are you anyway?"

I turned and tried to walk away from him when he grabbed my upper arm, painfully, he was more built that Sebastian and he hauled me back with ease.

I wasn't stupid so I didn't fight him.

With his other hand he opened the door and forced me up the stars into the RV, shutting the door behind him he basically threw me against a table.

I turned and looked up him, he looked dangerous, yeah this wasn't the nice, sweet, Chris Evens he made himself out to be.

This was one hell of a dominant male, I moved back a little as he advanced on me. Shit.