Blue Eyes

Chapter Warning: Chapter contains swearing, sub-male BDSM, and possible trigger warning.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"You taste so amazing." I pulled back from him, he let out a little whimper as I backed away from him.

I leaned back on the bed and got a good look at him, his body wasn't flawless, but all the minor scars and curves of his body - some places soft, some angular and strong, only fueled how attracted to him I was becoming.

He was beautiful, sexy and imperfect, a shiver went through my body thinking that this man was now mine - that collar that he was wearing meant that he was mine.

He was mine...that is something that was slowly dawning on me, the gravity of this situation that we find ourselves in.

Our eyes met, something in his blue eyes seemed wary as he pulled a sheet over him while he cleared his throat, as if he had suddenly become aware that he was naked.

"Mistress that was amazing...woah...I'm so sorry I came so quickly...I'm sorry..."

I looked at Sebastian silently, I let him squirm uncomfortably for a moment as I simply watched him - he was mine now, fuck - he was mine, again it was hard to wrap my head and mind around that.

Watching him pleasure himself had showed me a lot about him, I wanted to mount him and ride his cock but we were not

He was very shy, as new submissive's often were - but he was almost apologizing for his pleasure and I didn't want that - I wanted him to enjoy what he did to me.

He was insecure, I had no idea why, I wanted him to know that I found him handsome and sexy, we would have to work on that.

"Don't apologize Bastian, it was wonderful watching you lose control and come undone like that."

He blushed a very deep shade of red, it was endearing and I felt my heart melt at seeing it.

I reached forward and took the blanket from him - leaving his while body exposed again.

"Mistress?" There was such sweet distress in his voice, I got up and crawled to him.

"You do know what you have agreed to don't you?"

"I...I think so..."

I ran my hand down his chest and splayed my hands across his stomach, lightly scratching it with my nails, his stomach seemed to quake under my touch.

"This is mine now Sebastian..."

My hand dipped down I grasped his cock, it was becoming hard again, and I felt it thicken in my hand - I smiled, knowing he might have some stamina in him.

"Fuck Mistress..."

I looked up and saw his head was thrown back on the pillow, and he was moaning.

"Watch that mouth of yours, this is mine too..."

I let go of his cock and went up to him, straddling his chest as I looked down at him, smiling wickedly.

"You do know what you got yourself into?"

"Y...yes..." He put some conviction in his voice, I reached down and cupped his cheek, he turned into my hand and kissed my palm.

Leaning over I kissed him on the mouth, it was a shy kiss on his end, when I pressed my tongue against his lips he opened them and my tongue played with his.

I pulled back, he tired to chase my lips but I pushed him down by his chest, making him stay where he was.

"Let's get dressed so we can work out logistics of this...if you want to be mine completely we are going to have to take his from The Orchid House."

"Uh, yes Mistress."

I let out laugh.

"You can speak to me as a person right now."

"Sorry... Kennedy."

Yeah my heart thudded at my real name coming from his lips.

I decided to change as well, I walked over to the dresser and stripped down, I looked over and saw Sebastian was looking at me - with an expression that looked like he swallowed his tongue.

"Like what you see?"

He stammered no really answering as I put on jeans, boots, and a sweater. I watched as he put his clothes back on - jeans and a long sleeve shirt, I walked over to the small kitchen, I had them put food for me to cook.

"Is Chicken Pasta good for dinner?"

"Uh, yes, you're cooking me dinner?"

I smirked and looked at him over my shoulder.

"I take care of my submissive, now let me cook for you and we can work things out."

I acted calm but I felt my heart thudding hard at him being so close as he slowly walked up behind me, getting a bit close.

'What in the hell have I gotten myself into?' My brain screamed as I kept myself calm and seemingly unphased.