In My Arms

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Are you sure that you want me on top?"

This was a very dominant play, putting a submissive in a literal position of power, he would be onto of me, missionary or doggy style, he might be in a powerful spot, but I was the one controlling the situation.

"Yes...are you okay doing this? Knowing that we could get caught."

He gave me a half smile, that made my heart thud with joy. "Yes Mistress."

"Good, what is the safe color – what do you say if you want everything to stop."

"Red."

"Good boy, you are such a good boy when you want to be. Come here."

Slowly and gently, he got on top of me, he looked down at the bump.

"Just be mindful of her, but as I said, the baby is Chris and you really don't need to trouble yourself with her."

I knew that saying this it would hurt him a little, but he needed to learn how to submit, and this baby was a sure-fire way of getting him to start to try and tell me what to do – so reminding him that the baby technically isn't his, he will fill like he had no say in this.

I watched loving how gentile he was laying onto of me, I watched getting turned on as his core muscles worked as he kept himself form putting pressure on my bump, he had complained about 'letting himself go' a little but that was bullshit because I could see the raw power in his movements.

So sexy, beyond that he really was a good man, better than I deserve in many ways, but I was so selfish that I wanted to keep him.

When I opened my legs and his cock entered me he let out a very loud moan, I did my best not to moan as well but I enjoyed having him in me, and he felt almost painfully hard in me.

"Mistress."

"This is a very natural thing Bastian, just make love to me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up kissing him on the lips, he kissed back passionately.

With the upmost care he started moving his hips, I felt the connection between us ignite again.

It had been so long since we had done this, since we had just simply been together, he kept on moving, but keeping some of his weight off of me to protect my child.

"Mistress."

I could tell by how hard he was moving against me, his breathing was having a big uptake, and his heart rate was pounding, he was close.

"Please cum in me."

"I can hold it Mistress, give you time to reach your pleasure."

"Please don't, I want you to cum when your body tell you to."

The moment the words left my mouth he buried his head into my shoulder and let out a cry into the pillow as he came, it was a familiar and comfortable feeling, I knew his body well.

I rubbed my hand up and down his back in a comforting manner as his breathing slowed, he was now covered in sweat, more than I was.

He moved over to the side to where we were facing one another, he was breathing very hard, I kissed his lips and forehead hugging him against me.

"I have missed you Mistress." He muttered against my throat.

I knew what he meant, yes we had been together for the past few weeks, not really being apart physically, but we hadn't really been together, together – from the emotional standpoint - and we needed to be with one another.

I kept on rubbing his back until he fell asleep, I was too wired to fall asleep, so I just simply enjoyed having him in my arms.