Screaming

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and trigger warning for memory loss and injury.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I had a terrible headache as my girlfriend came over and wrapped her arms around me, I focused on her and kissed her on the lips, and she pulled away and peppered my face.

"I've talked to the doctor, and we can go back to New York."

"I...why was I here in the first place, there seems to be a huge gap in my memory."

I watched her face, she looked more than a little bit uncomfortable.

"You were up here taking a vacation, and I guess you were up here hiking when you were in your accident."

Yeah that made sense – not sure why I picked a place like Utah, but I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, there was something so familiar about her but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Seeing the hurt on that stranger's face, it made my heart ache and I got an upset stomach.

I looked at my girlfriend, I had been wondering about our relationship, I knew that I had reservations about us, but seeing how caring she was, I was starting to think that maybe we could work things out.

Like I have felt many times before, I wanted to be dominated, I wanted a partner who would take control, and it hurt that she was never comfortable doing that – maybe I would just have to go without.

"I think I am going to stay here for a little bit, until I recover."

"Well Sebastian I need to get back to a modeling shoot in New York, I can't just leave you here."

I cupped her cheeks in my hands and kissed her, pressing my tongue into her mouth.

"I will come home in a few days...I'm still recovering, can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah...anything baby."

She put her hands in mine and set them in my lap.

For reasons that I couldn't explain there was only one thing that I was craving, it was a meal that I hadn't had in years as far as I know, but right now I wanted it.

"There has to be some place in this town that makes Eggs Benedict, can you go get it for me."

She looked at me confused.

"Why do you want that?"

"I don't know, but can you find it for me..."

She looked around the room, noticing that we were alone, she walked to the door and closed it, locking it, she turned and gave me smirk, liking her lips.

"I know you are hurt, is there something that I can do to make you feel better?"

She walked over and took her shirt off, I leaned back into the bed, thinking that I might be up for it, while watching her undress all that I could think about was that beautiful stranger, and how it hurt and guilty I felt about seeing the hurt in her eyes.

I knew that I had to find Chris, because he knew who she was...maybe he could feel in some blanks.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I woke up basically screaming and shuttering, instantly I felt arms around me and I was being pulled into someone's strong chest, I took a deep breath smelling Chris aftershave, and instantly being comforted by it.

I buried my head into his chest, I could feel myself start to shiver and he rubbed my back gently.

"Easy baby, easy...take a few deep breaths."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I sobbed, I didn't mean to wake him up, we had fallen asleep in my bed, I had stripped down to my underwear because i was feeling hot, I had a feeling it was due to my out of control emotions. 

"Were you thinking about him? Is that was caused this?"

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry that this happened, I wish i could take the pain away from you."

He laid us down on the bed still holding me in his arms.

"You need to get some sleep, close your eyes, I will be here when you wake up, it will help with your emotions..."

I closed my eyes, my heart breaking, scared because Sebastian didn't know who I was, and also frightened because I tied myself to this man. I was shocked when Chris started to gently sing, a soft song with no words.

"You are not falling asleep are you?" 

I shook my head against him, he flipped me over onto my back, pulling down my underwear, before moving his weight on top of me.

"Then I'm going to have to fuck you to sleep."