Ginger

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I wasn't tired at all, I was edge, I got dressed in some simple leggings, boots and a heavy sweater, I looked down at a still sleeping Sebastian.

I loved having this man in my bed, he was so innocent and sweet, I felt like an asshole for what I had done with Chris -

so I left the room and walked to the front door, walking outside into the cold night.

I was shivering, I wanted to walk over and check on my car and the fridge out in the garage to see what food I might need to get – and I was also looking for some spare saltines and some ginger ale to deal with this sudden and odd stomach ache I was having.

I must have been so distracted that I didn't hear him come up behind me, I felt a strong well-muscled arm wrap around my waist and the other covered my mouth.

I was roughly pulled against his hard chest, I knew it was him because of his cologne, but he also smelled like beer, the mix of smells was oddly manly.

He leaned and kissed my neck and throat, leaving a hot trail where his lips touched, after a moment he pulled back.

"Don't cry out, you know that you are safe with me, I'm letting go of your mouth." I let out a sigh of relief realizing he wasn't slurring his words, so I wasn't going to have to deal with a drunk Chris.

I didn't yell as he let go of my mouth and gently pushed me forward, I turned around and faced him, wrapping my arms around my waist in shock.

He looked awful, I had to force myself not to move forward and comfort him.

Don't get me wrong he was still handsome, but I could tell that thing had been rough for him sense we had separated.

"You told me that you would give me space so I could work things out with Sebastian Chris, this isn't giving me space."

He had the good sense to look down at his feel, I could see the childish shame on his face.

"I'm sorry I just had to see you."

"Well I can't see you at the moment, you..."

I turned and walked a little bit a ways from him, I fucking loved Sebastian, that much was clear, but being around Chris, he had this way about him, it was like he was a drug or something – it was like I couldn't resist.

I felt my stomach state to tense up and ran to the side of the building and vomited, the upset something came out of nowhere.

"Fuck baby..." Chris ran up behind me and I felt him put his hands on my hips, he grabbed my hair and held it back why I dry heaved.

"Baby...have you been drinking."

I put myself up and walked into the garage, using the sink to wash my mouth and hands.

"No...I'm not sure what is going on, I have no idea why I'm sick all of a sudden."

I made my way back to the fridge in the garage, opening it I found some Sprite.

'That will have to do.' I muttered, getting it out and taking a good deep sip, Chris was standing in front of me, in the light of the garage, giving me a look.

I gave him an annoyed look back, because I didn't understand why he was looking at me back, quietly he stepped forward and put his hand on my stomach.

"Could a baby be growing in there?"

I almost spit out the Sprite, shocked that he would ask such a thing.

"What?"

He gave me a dead panned look.

"You and him were trying, and we had our first time..." He looked me up and down, I blushed and looked away at his intense gaze.

"I don't know for sure..." I muttered gently, suddenly thinking about the timing, he was right, it lined up.

Fear started to pulse though me and I felt myself start to sway.

"Hey...easy." He grabbed me tight and held me against him.

"Go back inside, be with him, I'll drop a pregnancy test in the mailbox by 10 am tomorrow."

He guided me back to the house, and gently pushed me forward to the front door, I couldn't look at him as I walked inside, almost in a daze I walked up to where Sebastian was sleeping.

Looking at him in the bed I covered my mouth sobbing, equal parts hoping the baby was his, and also heartbroken and terrified because if it was his – would he remember that he wanted this baby.