Memory

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, trigger warning for injury and memory loss.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Nurse's Point of View ---

"So were you able to get a hold of his agent?" I asked the police.

We had moved him to a private room, I was the one who figured out right away that this stranger who was brought in from a rollover on the freeway, was the actor Sebastian Stan.

"Yes, he is coming with his girlfriend and other family members, how bad is he."

"He will recover but it will take time, he has broken ribs, a few cuts on his arms and legs, no other trauma, just hit the back of his head, mild skull fracture, so he might have memory issues, manifest over time."

Now the officer looked curious.

"Do people with memory issues regain their lost memories?"

I shrugged. "Usually, but sometimes it takes a while, why do you ask?"

"We are investigating the car crash."

"It wasn't an accident?"

"I can't comment on an ongoing investigation."

He police man nodded, I wondered if I should tell them about how he is asking for a Mistress, and he said the name Kennedy once or twice.

"I'm sorry officer?"

He turned and faced me again.

"Is there anyone in his family that is called Kennedy?"

He looked at his note pad, his face was one of focus.

"No...why?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, I think he is just rambling, think you officer."

I turned to attend to him again, hoping that he would wake up and be lucid soon.

---Kennedy's Point of View ---

Chris came back very quickly, he walked over to the couch and picked me up with ease.

"My brother was helping with the car arrangements, we have about three hours...let's take a nap."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we went into the bedroom, he gently laid me down on the bed – on my back.

He put his body over mine.

"Stop trying to be a dominant, I think you are scared to be with me."

"I'm scared something bad has happened to Sebastian." I whined.

"I don't doubt that baby, but you are also scared of not being in control, you are not in control of this situation and it is mind fucking you."

I felt tears start to prick at the side of my eyes.

"I'm right huh?"

"I hate you."

"No, you are started to fall in love with me, and you love Sebastian at the same time, that is also what is scaring you... submit to me Kennedy."

I sobbed.

"Give me permission, you can use the color system to stop me, but please give me permission, let me take care of you, let me distract you."

"I give you permission."

"Good girl."

Without any more prompt he took off my shirt in one swift movement, and with alarming ability he removed my bra with one hand.

He leaned his head and put his whole-body weight on my lower half as his mouth covered my right breast, he started playfully licking and sucking it, I had never had a guy so focused on my breast before.

With his other hand, large and strong he played roughly with the other one.

"Oh god."

He hummed a happy sound but didn't stop what he was doing, he continued for god knows how long, all that I know was that it was pleasurable beyond measure.

When he pulled back, I wined in frustration.

He sat up and grabbing my pants he pulled them down and off, then getting off the bed he took off my socks and shoes, I was utterly naked in front of him.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me down so my legs were hanging off the edge of the bed, he kneeled down, he put both my legs over his shoulders and one hand was under my ass lifting me up and the other rested on my side.

His head dipped down and his mouth at my core, his tongue instantly trying to get inside. I struggled because I was shocked by the feelings that I was having, he held firm and continued to use the flat part of his tongue to lick up and down, the tip of his tongue playing with your clit.

No one had EVER done this to you, and you were both shocked and overwhelmed, he pulled back gently. 

"You taste indescribable, I'm going to be at this for a bit."