Smell Good

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Is the water to hot or cold for you?" I asked as we got in, it wasn't too tight of a fit, but we were close to one another.

"It's fine." He said it a little bit too quickly and I could sense the lie in his tone of voice, I knew him well enough by now.

"Don't say that because it is what I want to hear, you are going to have to learn to be honest and not be scared to voice your opinions, needs and wants – I'll ask once again, how is the temperature for you." My voice was firm but not angry, I was talking to him like a dominant.

"Um, I like it a little bit colder."

I smiled, turning the water a little bit colder.

"Standing in front of me, I want to clean you."

He stood in front of me and I watched as he swallowed, his Adams apple going up and down was oddly erotic to me.

I looked up and his blue eyes were wide with wonder and trepidation as you started to wash him completely, it was a very personal thing to do, more than I was sure he was used to.

I knew that I had to work on his submission because once we got to the dungeon, he would give up his free will and I was worried that he would put up a little bit of a fight because it was designed to push a submissive boundaries in a safe environment.

I was also enjoying simply touching him, he really was such a handsome man, you loved how he wasn't overly muscular like he was when he played Bucky Barnes in the MCU, he was deliciously hard and soft.

"That soap you are using smell's good mistress." He softly explained, glancing up at him I gave him a smile, standing up on my tip toes I kissed his cheek.

"I like it when you smell good, turn please so I can get your back."

He turned around and I started to wash his back, gently I started to use one hand to clean and the other to lightly massage his neck, he let out a appreciative moan.

"Your back is so tense; we need to work on that."

"Yes Mistress."

I kept on cleaning his back, then reaching up I grabbed the water sprayer and holding it up I started to wash him off, turning his gently he put up no fight and let me do it, he was starting to learn. When he was washed off I handed him the loofa.

"Only wash my back." I instructed, he nodded, and I turned, he moved my hair out of the way as he slowly started washing my back, his movements were soft, like he was scared to hurt me. After a moment I turned and smiled up at him.

"Thank you." I took the loofa and started washing my body, I noticed that he was looking at me, more directly looking at my lower stomach.

"Bastian?"

"Sorry, you just look beautiful, can you feel her move?" I didn't know why that question shocked me, but I answered with honesty.

"Uh...yeah, sometimes it's a fluttering feeling." You confessed, turning a little bit you started washing your hair.

"Finish washing up pet, and then come to bed." I instructed getting out of the shower I wrapped a towel around myself and walked over to where my hairbrush was, and brushed my hair, moisturized my face and body.

I walked into the room and put on my underwear and one of Bastian's white undershirts, I was having a moment of exhaustion I got into bed and closed my eyes, after a moment I felt him crawl into bed behind him and wrap his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"Sorry I'm just tired, thank you for obeying me."

"Sleep mistress, I'm tired as well." I smiled when I felt him bury his face into the back of my neck and I felt myself start to drift off into a deep sleep.