Obey Me

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

He was amazing at multitasking, the road was open and I kept on working his cock, he moved his hips and let out a whimper.

"Pet?" I questioned.

"I...I'm not sure if I can hold it." He started to stammer; he didn't need to explain much further.

"There is a rest stop, pull over there and go to the end where the trees are if you can." I was looking way off into the distance; he did as I commanded and turned the car into the rest stop.

I kept on moving my hand gently up and down, not breaking my rhythm until he parked the car.

In one motion I reached down and moved his seat back.

"You have been such a good boy, lean back and just let yourself enjoy it, cum when it feels right."

"Thank you, mistress..." he leaned back and I watched as he closed his eyes, observing how his face changed as he allowed himself to feel more of what I was doing.

He moved his hips harder against my hand and I felt him start to cum, I was able to lean down and swallow it before he got it everywhere.

He was panting hard as he came, grabbing onto the door handle with a death grip as I let him ride it out, and make sure it didn't make a mess.

I pulled up and smiled at him, grabbing a bottle of water and taking a sip.

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome, now let me drive us to our lodging for the night."

Instantly he sat up and looked at me worried, I watched as he adjusted himself and pulled his pants back up.

"Are you sure that you are in the condition to..." he stopped mid-sentence, clearly seeing my displeasure.

He started to speak again and I reached over and grabbed him by the back of his hair roughly, he whimpered and looked at me in shock, it hurt him a little clearly but it made my point – I was simply disciplining him.

"I will be fine, do as I say."

With that he opened his door and so did I, we switched places with one another.

When I was in the drivers seat I looked over at him, and gently reaching over I rubbed his head and leaned over kissing him.

"I hate when you make me disciple you, you are going to need to work on that, I know that I am pregnant and you are worried, but you are my submissive – you need to obey."

He leaned his head down, properly ashamed of himself.

"Yes Mistress."

With that I put the car into drive and got out of the parking lot, I was actually quite tired and was eager to get into bed.