Permission

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"I'm sorry Sebastian I'm going to go lay down."

He pulled back and looked at me.

"What do you mean? Are you alright."

I felt my heart thud in my chest, I could feel the worry and care in his voice as he looked up at me."

I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I'm fine, being pregnant can be hard, just let me get some rest."

"I'll come with you..."

"No you don't, I need some space...but you can do something for me."

His blue eyes widened.

"What."

"Pleasure yourself and cum...before you come back and see me."

"M...mistress?"

"I want you to be able to handle me doing things to you tonight when I feel better, and I don't want you cumming to fast or to hurt you, can you do as I ask?"

The way he blushed when I asked was adorable, seriously, after all the things we did he still seemed bashful at the best of times.

I pulled my feet from the water and walked back into the room.

I put my hand on my bump and gently rubbed it, smiling to myself.

"Easy sweetheart – you don't have to move around so much, was it the heat or are you upset at mom because I told your father to leave." I asked my unborn child; I wondered if she understood why I did that, and I wondered if she missed Chris.

I got into the shower and started scrubbing all over, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with him but I knew that I wanted to play with him.

When I was cleaned off I put on one of Sebastians shirt and laid down on the bed, on top of the covers, curling up like a child.

I closed my eyes and instantly fell into a deep REM sleep without realizing it.

"Mistress..."

The dream that I woke up from was a bit disorienting, I was running after something that I couldn't catch, and I was holding onto my daughter, she was so small and crying...

When my eyes cleared, I saw Sebastians standing before me, he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

It took me a moment to come back to reality.

"Did you finish." I dropped my voice and smirked at him, enjoying his redness that covered his cheeks, I loved how I made him feel.

"Yes Mistress..."

"Good... I would like you to rub my feet."

"Yes Mistress."

He instantly moved to sit on the edge of the bed where my feet were, in a moment of consideration I realized that wasn't good enough.

"Remove the towel, your body is mine Bastian, every single inch of it, and I would like to look at it at my own leisure."

"Yes Mistress..."

He took off the towel, and I did allow myself to look at him, I loved his body, powerful. He focused on my feet, I allowed myself to enjoy it, leaning back I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure.

"That feels amazing, you have no idea."

"Are your feet sore from the baby?"

"I'm thinking that is it, so what do you want for dinner..." I loved having this man at my beck and call, but I wanted to get him tied down and dominated, soon, but I was going to enjoy my leisure time with him.

"Mistress."

"Yes Handsome."

"Are you going to hurt me?"

I sat up and gently pulled my food from his hands.

"Never... come here and lay down."

He did as he was told, it only took a few strokes, and he was hard in my hand. I watched as his head leaned back and moaned enjoying the touch.

"I love how you feel in my hand, don't you dare cum until I give you permission, do you understand?