Serious

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

The hike was fun, he teased a little bit about not being in shape for this, you told him that he was and that he shouldn't be so hard on himself.

When we got to a small alcove, I gently pushed him in, hiding us between to two rocks.

"Mis..Mistress?" He stammered.

"Can I touch you? I want to touch you."

"Yes." His voice was a squeak, but I could clearly tell the excitement.

I pushed him back a little bit harder and his body thudded against the rock wall.

I pulled up his shit and ran my hand across his stomach, it was muscular but not overly so, he felt human, like a man.

"I love how you feel." I praised, reaching up I pressed downed gently on his shoulder, like the good boy that he was he kenneled down, he looked up at me with wide blue eyes, like an ocean one could get lost in them, I put my hand against his cheek, watching as he turned into my touch.

It made my heart thud painfully, with a sigh I reached up and ran my hand though his brown hair, noticing the wisps of grey, not to noticeable unless you are close.

He looked up at me with such love and pure adoration that I felt guilt start to thud through me.

I had this crazy idea to let him go, he didn't remember me and he clearly was still in love with his ex, but I was selfish – and how I had have allowed myself to be dominated by Chris Evans, and not working very hard to stop him from doing what he wanted.

I knew that I could raise this child on my own, not that I ever wanted, but I could if it came down to it.

"Mistress?"

"Hmm..." I looked back down at him and smiled, his voice had gone a little bit deep.

"Where did you go?"

I smiled at him and didn't answer him, I leaned down and kissed his lips gently, pulled back and then came at him again, I kissed him harder pushing my tongue into his mouth, he moaned and opened for me, letting our tongues play with one another.

I pushed him back on his ass and straddled his waist, tangling my hands in his hair I kissed him more, after a while I reached down to undo his zipper.

"Please...I can't."

I stopped what I was doing and pulled my hand back and looked at him confused.

"Okay..."

"Mistress, I don't want to upset you."

"I am not upset, but I don't want to do anything that will upset you."

I stood up and handed him my hand, he took it and I helped him up.

"I need to explain Mistress."

I didn't like how worried he seemed, he could always tell me no.

"You don't need to."

"I'm just a bit confused, I'm scared and worried."

I moved in front of him, wrapping my arms around his waist, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"I care about you and I am patient, let's keep hiking."

{9 Hours Later}

I pulled the blanket up over him, we had walked another trail, I was a bit sexually frustrated so I kept us hiking, he seemed more than able to keep up, but even after 7 hours we passed out when we got home.

I took a shower and cleaned myself off, I felt better after.

When I stepped out of the shower, I felt nauseous, suddenly the house felt so...enclosed, putting on nothing but a robe, I walked out of the house and stood on the front porch taking deep breaths.

I looked up to see Chris RV parked where it normally was, after a moment, I saw him start walking down the street towards me.

I sat down – still feeling nauseous, waiting for him to reach me. When he got closer I saw his face was dark and serious, my pulse started to thud harder.