Lie

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

As the food was warming I gently guided him to sit down at the dining room table while I went to finish up preparing his dinner.

I brough the food over to him and he looked up at me with a thankful expression, I sat down across from him and he started eating.

"This is wonderful, I love that you can cook so well, I am a terrible cook." He commented.

"We can cook together and I can show you a few things if you like." I offered.

I looked up and saw that his blue eyes lit up at me mentioning it.

"I would love that actually Mistress..."

I gave him a smile back and I saw his body ease.

Seeing how he was getting calmer I pulled a chair close to him and stated absently running my hand up and down his thigh as he ate, with my head in my hands I looked across the table.

I was bemused and conflicted.

"Mistress..."

My attention snapped back into focus and I looked over at Sebastian. He was looking at me worried, and I saw that he had finished eating, I was shocked because I had zoned out for so long.

"Is something wrong Mistress?"

'Yes...' Your brain answered but you just shook your head.

"Nothing you need to worry about Pet."

He made eye contact and clearly he went to say something else, I slightly narrowed my eyes at him, his eyes went a little wide and he seemed to drop it.

"Good boy... go lay down on the bed in the bedroom, strip down naked please."

I commanded, he got up quickly and I went and cleared the table, I knew that I needed to distract both him and myself.

When I finished with the dishes I when back into the bedroom, he had obeyed me he was naked and his cock was soft, I crawled up on the bed and straddled his lower legs, reaching out I ran my hands from his shoulders all the way down to his hips, using my nails I gently scratched his inner thighs.

He let out what some would consider a very unmanly giggle.

"That tickles."

I couldn't help but smile seeing him drop his guard, I moved up his body and started kissing all over his body, focusing on his sides as he squirmed at the touch, I smiled, he was so adorable.

"Do you like this?"

"Fuck yes...Mistress."

"Watch your language..."

I moved to his lower stomach, under his navel, I kissed everywhere, ignoring his now hard cock, I was teasing and playing with him, enjoying watching him get a little bit sexually agitated at me not going near his cock.

(Early Night)

I had told Sebastian that I needed to go have dinner with a neighbor, because it would be suspicious if I didn't and I didn't want them to go snooping, I told him to relax for a few hours and I would be back soon.

He was a bit unsure but he accepted it and I kissed him before I left, he kept on looking at my collar but didn't ask about it, he was such a good submissive.

I knew that it was a bare faced lie and I felt bad about it but I needed to face Chris, this collar was starting to bother me.

I went up to his RV and knocked on the door. It opened instantly; he was standing there smiling.

I opened my mouth intending on calling him an asshole for doing that, but seeing him shirtless made me speechless – I mean, I'm only human.

He reached down and grabbed me by the back of my collar lifting it up a little guiding me into his RV.

"Took you long enough."