Break

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was standing out in the hallway, leaning against the wall, doing my best not to burst out into tears while holding my little belly.

I really had no fucking idea how to feel about this baby now that I knew it was Chris.

I still felt deep, complete love for this unborn little one, but also terrified.

I didn't know how long I was standing there but soon I gathered myself and walked back into the room, right into where I saw Sebastian pacing around the room.

"Mistress..."

"Thank you for obeying me and no following up, I needed a moment to gather myself... can I give you a treat for being such good boy?"

He looked shocked for a moment, then he got a little bit red under the collar, and I could tell by his expression that he had something in mind.

"Tell me Bastian, before you choke on it."

"I...I like when you give me a blow job."

"Oh, you like it huh?" I teased, making the redness go up his neck.

He nodded, gently I maneuvered him backward to where I wanted him, then gently shoved down on the bed, knelling before him and undoing his bed, pulling his pants down just a little bit.

Pulling out his cock, I aways loved the feel of it – slowly I started stroking it and he reached forward to touch me.

"No...no touching me."

He let out a moan but pulled his hand back down and leaned back, his arms out to his sides.

I worked his cock until it was hard as a rock in my hand, the slowly I moved my body down and started licking his cock up and down before swallowing it.

The moment I deep throated him he moved, and I quickly held his hips down so he didn't make me choke on it.

Controlling him and making him stay still I worked his cock without letting up, after a while I could tell by the way that he was writing around that he was close to coming, when I felt his body tense, I held him there and swallowed.

It was a bit bitter than normal – I realized he needed to eat better; we both did.

I pulled myself back up on my feet, I looked at him down on the bed all blitzed out, after taking a few deep breaths he sat up.

"Thank you."

He adjusted himself and put his cock back into his pants, I stood there very proud of myself, I loved making my pet feel good, I loved his face after – he is going to be so fun to break.

He reached out and touched my belly.

"Hey sweetheart – I hope you are not listening to much to what we are doing, I don't want to scandalize you."

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry – laugh because he thought that you would scandalize your unborn child, and cry and how soft and gentil he is being with you.

Leaning forward he kissed your lower stomach.

"You get some rest, I can see that I tired you out, I'm going to find us some healthy food... we both haven't been eating as well as we should." I left out the park where his cum tasted funny.

He nodded and laid back up on the bed, crawling up, I could tell that it was a good orgasm by how tired he was.

I left him there and when I walked out into the parking lot, leaning against the car was Chris, somehow you were not shocked that he was there.

"You were following me...or maybe waiting for me."

He smirked and walked forward, he reached to put his arms around my waist but I pulled back. He simply put his hand on my lower stomach.

"So, she is mine... thank god she is mine."

His blue eyes, somewhat darker that Sebastians looked down at me. "We are forever connected by her."

I shook my head and moved to the side of him – getting into the car, he simply stood there before me, looking at me with a smirk as I drove up.

I needed a distraction right now, food, I had to focus on getting the food, I knew that I was going to have to deal with this seriously soon – but not now, now both Sebastian and me needed a break.