Hot Tub

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"This feels so nice..."

"I'm sure you have had many professional massages in your day, I hope I am doing as well as them."

"No actually, but now I think I really should have more, but I have a feeling you are not going to be comfortable with anyone else touching me."

"You would be right about that pet, you are mine, every single part of you is mine."

I moved my body lower down to where I was straddling his upper legs just below his ass. I leaned down and started kissing the spot between his shoulder blades.

"Mistress..."

"Easy pet just let me enjoy you." I ran my nails down his sides, he jerked and shivered at the touch and started to pull her arms down.

I reached up and grabbed them.

"Stay still Bastian."

"Yes Mistress."

"Stay put pet..."

I got off the bed and walked over to the go bag that I had, I pulled our rope, walked over to the bed.

"Raise your hands above your head." He did as he was told, still on his stomach I tied his hands to the headboard.

"Mistress."

"You need to learn a little bit of control...you know the safe word, but try and be brave and let me guide

you a little and trust me."

After leaning down and kissing him on the back of the neck - I started to tickle him again, and he started moving.

"Take control of your body, stop letting it control you."

"Mistress...please." He begged, he whimpered under my touch, slowly I ran my nails down his side, and he stopped shivering so much, but I still felt him shake hard.

Giving him a moment to recover I did I again and this time he kept his total control – complete composure, and I felt myself smile.

"There, you see what I mean..."

"Yes Mistress."

I reached up and untied his hands moving off of him I gently rolled him onto his back, I saw that there were tears going down his eyes, I wiped them away and leaned down kissing him, holding his face I turned my head pressing my cheek against his, enjoying his five-o clock shadow.

"This is the type of stuff we are going to work on in The Dungeon, you are going to learn how to really submit and not fight me as much as you have been."

"Sit up."

He did as I asked, and when he did I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, he hugged me back, hard.

"Let me run us a bath..."

"Uh...Mistress?"

"Yes?" I asked as I got off of the bed and looked at him smiling, stretching a little because I had a cramp in my lower back.

"How about hot tub first, then bath?"

"Okay – you have been a particularly good boy so I can give a little bit here - get your bathing suit on and we will do that."

{30 Min Later}

I hesitated a moment, before I sat on the side of the hot tub and put my feet in.

"Are you not coming in?"

I smiled at him, he was so innocent and unknowing in some things.

"Hot tubs are not good for pregnant women, and  I need to be more careful with her." I put my hand on my bump as I that said.

"Oh...I didn't know that you look nice you know, pregnant."

I blushed at the compliment; he said it in an awkward manner and from that I could tell that he was telling the truth, it made me blush.

"Thank you."

He looked away shyly, I took in a deep breath and felt myself relax, enjoying being with my pet.