Free Will

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I was very frustrated at the moment, not just because he was keeping me here against my will, but because he was calling me out on the fact that sometimes – not all the time – but sometimes, given the right kind of guy I can become submissive.

It was hard for me to let go of control, hence why I loved dominating it made me feel in control. Chris was doing something to me – that was making me very unsettled.

"I should think someone like you would be able to figure it out." I taunted.

He smirked and put his hand under my chin his eyes were playfully narrowed, when his hand cupped my cheek I slightly turned into his touch before I got a hold of myself.

"You need to watch your mouth with me." I realized that he had noticed that...shit.

I let out a sigh, I looked back at the door, thinking I should make a run for it.

"Do you really think you are able to get past me little one? You should just talk to me, I'm not going to hurt you."

I turned an annoyed look at him, narrowing my eyes at him in anger, and I put my hand to the fresh cut.

"You already did."

I gasped when he moved and tilting my head to the side he kissed the injury, his lips making it hurt a little.

"I apologized."

"Sebastian is mine Chris."

He raised his eyebrow.

"Interesting, that's shocking." His eyes went a bit wide as he looked down.

"I'm a dominant...most of the time..." I defended, he laughed and moved back, leaning against the table.

"That's not what is shocking, I'm shocked Sebastian is a submissive..." He paused and leaned put his hand on his chin, scratching the beard that was there.

"Actually, I take that back, it makes sense, it actually makes perfect sense."

I wanted to ask him to explain but I was a bit to stubborn to ask.

"Can I please get back to him?"

It was his turn to let out a deep sigh and he stepped aside, slowly I started making my way to the door.

"I'm not going anywhere little one."

"Please leave, you got your answer." I begged, I wanted him to just leave me and Sebastian alone, my relationship with him was still in the tentative beginnings, and I didn't need distractions.

"I have nothing better to do honestly, I am between movies and I'm kind of liking the RV life, in fact I'm going to pick up my dog Dodger soon...I won't let Sebastian know that I am here – but I think you will come to me again."

He smirked.

"You will come back to me, of your own free will..." He taunted.

"Fuck off..."

I turned and went out the door, the moment I was off the threshold I ran down the street, not looking back as I made my way to the house.

I went right to the front door an opened it going inside and then shutting and locking it behind me – I was scared that Chris had followed me.

"Mistress..." Sebastian voice was louder than it needed to be, and still wearing the collar came into the room and I all but threw myself into his arms, he wrapped his own arms around me and buried his head into my shoulder.

"Why were you gone so long? I was scared. Please don't leave me alone for this long." He whimpered begging.

I felt like an asshole, realizing that this might be a hard no for him, being left alone for a long period of time in an unfamiliar place. I was pissed off at Chris for keeping me so long.

It was time to do some groveling and comforting.

"Shit I am sorry Bastian, I'm so, so sorry, I got distracted by something, I will not leave you that long again." I apologized, gently I pushed him to the couch.

He let me push him down on it and then straddle him, I immediately leaned down and started kissing him.

Without any pause he kissed back, and his kisses were desperate and demanding, I reached up and undid his collar.

"Mistress..." he pulled away from the kiss, a worried look, I gave him a smile as I set it on the arm of the couch behind his head.

"You are not in trouble baby, you have earned a bit of freedom, what do you want to do."

"Can I cuddle and kiss you for a while Mistress?"

I moved forward and kissed him a bit more rougher as we moved to our side and he put a leg over my thigh, I allowed myself to relax, and kiss my handsome pet and forget about Chris.

Only thing was...I couldn't forget. And I was scared that I would take my anger out Sebastian, and I needed to find a way to settle myself down.