Confliction

Authors Note: Chapter contains BDSM, sexually content.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I kept on moving my hips roughly against him, I watched as he let out a moan and leaned his head back and let out a frustrated moan.

"I know it's hard baby, but you really need to fight it."

"Mistress please...I...please..." The soft whimpering of his voice was a turn on, the submissive that he was showing, but I kept myself in check and not let it show how much I enjoyed it.

"Is it hurting?"

He nodded vigorously, I leaned forward and kissed his cheek, he turned into it and I moved so we were kissing.

"Cum pet, you have been such a good boy."

The moment the commanded left my lips let out a strangled cry and I felt him cum, I gently stilled my hips.

I watched his face closely as he came, I could see how he was struggling with it, he finally let out a breath and started panting a bit.

"You okay?"

I reached out and tucked his hair behind his ear, it was getting long enough to do that, I found that I really his hair a little bit longer.

"Yes..."

I was shocked at how instantly I knew that he was lying, it was almost like a reflex, I knew that it was a lie, but he was putting on a damn good show.

I maneuvered off of his hips and started to untie him from his bonds.

"I really don't like when you lie to me pet." I chastised gently but held a firmness in my voice that I didn't want to

, I felt him tense a little when I called him out.

"I really am Mistress." He swallowed. "I'm just sore."

When he was freed you gently sat beside him and pulled him into your arms, he leaned into you as you played with his hair.

"I know, it's going to be a bit rough learning how to handle it."

He leaned down a little bit more and pressed his ear against my baby bump, I looked down at him smiling somewhat bemused.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to listen to her."

I giggled a little and he sat up and pouted a little bit at me.

"That's not how that works." I teased.

I yawned in spite of myself.

"Tired?" he asked, I nodded, we maneuvered a little bit to lay down next to one another, he reached over and turned off the bedside lamp. I knew we were both exhausted from traveling.

"Let me be a little spoon." I asked, he complied, and I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into him.

I did my best to stop my racing mind, I was still deeply conflicted, and I only thought about it in quiet moments like this, I missed Chris. I loved Bastian more than anything, he was my soul mate, but I was carrying Chris child, and something deep in me was making me miss him.

The confliction that I was feeling deep inside would boil over at some point, I knew that but I didn't know how to prevent it.