Barbeque

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and being used for sexual pleasure. 

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

"You have got to be kidding me, that is what you have been up to, and I'm about to be an uncle?" Scott balked laughing taking a deep sip of the soda he was drinking.

I was at the barbeque cooking us some burgers and Mexican street corn, I needed to keep my hands busy, honestly it was like some kind of idle hands are the devil's playground type thing that I was struggling with.

"Yeah, that's the whole story."

Scott let out a deep breath that turned into a sigh. "And she is with Sebastian...but she is pregnant with your baby?"

"Yes."

"That is so fucked up."

"Yeah I know, trust me I know, but I'm not sure what else I can do at this point."

"You could be with her right now, not let her chase you away."

"She made it clear she wants to be spending time with Sebastian, it's not like I can drag her back here caveman style." I teased.

"Still that's your baby."

"Yeah, I know." I sighed turning the meat so it would cook evenly, I knew that I needed to distract myself, because I was missing her like crazy, and if I didn't keep myself busy I might do something stupid, like track her and Sebastian down again.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

While stroking his cock I took a moment to look him over in more detail again.

"What are you looking at?" I looked up at him shocked at his sudden sharp tone of voice, I raised my eyebrows and gave him a very hard and questioning look.

I felt triumph when he looked away and down, I felt his body slightly tremble under me, I made no move to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, I noticed that you were staring at me Mistress...I...fu...I was just wondering why, I didn't mean any disrespect."

"It's alright, just watch your tone, I have every right to look at what is mine."

I was still stroking him slowly, his hips were moving slightly but he wasn't pushing the issue, he was simply letting me pleasure him.

I looked up again and saw that he was looking away, he was naked and I noticed that his skin was flush red going from his collar bone and up his neck.

"Why are you bashful Bastian?" I asked.

"You are looking at me closely."

"I'm looking at you because I like what I see, you are such a stunning creature." I flirted, he looked at me unsure.

"Really, I've always been so insecure about how I look."

I felt my heart start to soften and melt a little at what he said, his tone of voice and the shame behind it – a shame that didn't really need to be there made me realize that it was a deep feeling.

"I can't imagine how hard it is being under the scrutiny of Hollywood."

"Are you sure you don't like Chris Evans body more? He's stronger and more defined."

I couldn't deny that; Chris was clearly keeping up one hell of a workout routine to keep his physique, meanwhile Sebastian was smaller than he was filming marvel, softer even.

"No actually, I like what is in front of me."

"Thank you, Mistress." I moved my body to focus my movements more on him, picking up my pace, loving how he felt in my hands, I watched as he raised his hips.

"You can cum when you want pet, just let yourself feel your way through this, do what makes you feel good." I soothed giving him permission to find his pleasure.