Deny

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I could feel like he was getting close, Sebastian was writhing under me, but he seemed to be just on the peak and not quite able to go over the edge.

Gently I pulled myself off of is cock, and licked the underside of it, from base to tip, earing me a wonderful throaty moan from him.

"Sebastian... why are you not cumming?"

"I...I can't..."

"Do you want me to ride your cock?"

I put myself up on my arms and I looked down at him, his face was so blitz out.

"Yes Mistress..." His voice was clear, I stripped down and slowly straddled his cock, I moaned as I sank down on him.

Somehow, he seemed bigger and then I started to wiggle my lips a little, to adjust to the feel of him, I did my best not to compare him to Chris.

He moved to put his hand on either side of the hips and made a motion to move me, gently but a bit forcefully I grabbed his hand and put my fingers around his wrist.

I put his arms above his head, pinning him to the bed, leaning forward I pressed my lips against his in a gentile kill, he moaned into my mouth and I kissed him deeper as I moved my hips.

"Mistress...Kennedy..."

I decided not to punish him at this time for using my real name, he was lost in the feeling and having him with me again felt so damn good that I just decided to let it pass.

When I felt his cock pulse in me that sensations and the emotions that were in my heart made me cum as well.

He was breathing hard as he finished emptying himself in me, slowly I moved off of his body and laid down next to him, pulling a blanket up over us, he was looking up at the celling, he seemed lost in thought.

"Are you alright?"

He turned to look at me and I saw him lick his lips.

"You came as well..."

Not what I was expecting, put I moved myself up on my elbow, he was blushing, and he looked so bashful about it.

"Is there something wrong with me cumming?"

"No I just...i haven't felt a girl cum often."

I moved forward and put my head on his chest kissing it.

"Well you just do that for me, you turn me on very much, I cum easly without you."

"That's not how it is with me girlfriend...." He covered his face with his hands, making me a bit worried.

"How can you look at me, I cheated on my girlfriend with you."

"Hey...no, before you lost your memory you had broken up with her, I'm not sure why she was pretending otherwise."

He removed his hands from his face and swallowed hard, turning to look at his, his blue eyes shining in the moonlight.

"Really?"

"Yes...Bastian we were together, we were trying...we were having a wonderful time together."

"What about Chris?"

"He was here for me during a weak point and being a dominant himself he took advantage of that, he's a good man, and maybe if I wasn't with you..." I stammered getting lost in thought, snugging against him more.

"I wish I could remember you...remember what was between us."

"Did you feel that connection between us, how wonderful it felt to be with me?"

"Y...yes..."

"That is what was between us, I know you do not remember but the feelings are the same, you can't deny the feelings."

He said nothing, and after a while I felt him start to breath slower, signaling that he had fallen asleep, I smiled to myself, knowing that I made him that exhausted.

Without warning I suddenly felt upset to my stomach, and I barely made it to the bathroom in time to throw up in the toilet, I cleaned up and brushed my teeth after, wondering what I hate to make me sick like that.