Parking Lot

Warning: This chapter contains elements of BDSM, consensual sex and talks of road head and stalking.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

I felt a fluttering in my stomach, and I set down my burger and put my hand on my stomach, shocked by the sudden feeling, did my daughter like burgers? That tracks.

"Fuck is something wrong?"

I looked up shocked at the sudden panic in his voice, he was looking at me, still holding his burger, his eyes were wide with utter worry.

I started to giggle somewhat uncontrollably at his expression and the tone of his voice – I hadn't really meant to panic him.

"Yeah, here set down your burger."

He did as I commanded wand I reached over and pressed his hand against my lower stomach under my shirt – splaying his hand across it.

"What am I..." He started to ask.

"Shhh, just focus on what you are feeling pet."

Again he did what you command, that didn't pass by my observation – as a dominant I tend to seek it out, he was already getting better at submitting, maybe The Dungeon wouldn't be that hard on him as I was worried.

I was able to watch as he focused and closed his eyes and after a moment he pulled back his hand in shock, then pressed his hand against your lower stomach again, then pulled back shocked again as if my skin burned. .

"Is that her?"

I smiled widely, feeling my heart flutter along with her.

"Yes."

"She's moving!"

I blushed at how in awe he sounded at that, as he looked down at my stomach and back up at me.

"Is she okay? Is that normal?"

"Yes, it is completely normal." I picked up my burger again and took another bite and he seemed to relax and pick up his own again.

"I just think she likes burgers."

He smiled and I continued to eat his burger.

I did my best to keep my emotions in check, I may be a dominant and I may be deeply in love with Bastian, but I was pregnant with Chris baby, and a part of me felt like he should be here to feel this.

In a few bites that I wasn't even paying attention to, I finished my burger, I looked up and saw that Sebastian was still eating.

I kept on looking at him, after a moment he finished and looked at me confused.

"I can't wait to have dirty motel sex with you...like you're a whore I picked up." I teased, making him blush deeply, I did my best to not laugh.

Again I had an odd feeling that came out of nowhere – but it was powerful enough to stop my thoughts, I felt like something was off, I looked outside of the room window, the lot was mostly empty, cars but no people. We were alone and no one could track us, why was I suddenly so paranoid.

--- Chris's Point of View ---

{The Next Day}

I woke up when my phone beeped, I was confused for a moment because I was still dressed in my workout clothes and sleeping on top of my bed, I remember I laid down for a second after running on the treadmill and I must have passed out.

Looking at my phone when I grabbed it I saw it was a message from my private investigator, it was a picture of what looked like a motel parking lost, there was she with Sebastian, I felt myself calm, she looked alright, I hated being far from her and our daughter.