Where Are They?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, and being used for sexual pleasure, and violent tendencies.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Sebastian's Point of View ---

I had to pull over while driving on the freeway back up the canyon, my mind was racing so much that I was scared I would cause a car crash.

I put my heads against the steering wheel and started sobbing – deep and painful ones that I struggled to breath, I had put back on my collar because it felt right to wear it but I had to take it back off to make it easier to breath.

The sheer gravity and impact of what I have done hit me right now – and it was overwhelming, I had given up everything to Kennedy, put my entire life I have put in her hands.

Why I was sure that I was falling in love with her, more and more every day I realized that this was all going so fast and that scared me.

And now with Chris finding out where we are?

Could Kennedy and I ever have a real relationship? Could we ever go public? What would happen if we had children, fuck I wanted children with her but how would that work with the dominant and the submissiveness?

I knew that this was part of being submissive, giving up control to my dominant and trusting that she would take care of me.

It was stupid to see my ex-girlfriend, I still had some lingering feelings, not about her per say but about my life before I became entirely submissive, I needed to get control of myself before I got back to my Mistress.

I looked at and pulled out my phone, there had to be a bar somewhere in Park City, I needed a drink.

--- Kennedy's Point of View ---

"Oh my god what have I done. I'm a monster."

"You are not a monster baby girl... you are amazing."

Chris and I were in the shower, I was sobbing against him and he was washing us both off, I felt his cum drip out of me.

His touch was so gentile and calm now, he wasn't lost in his lust or dominant at this moment, he was simply taking care of his submissive.

Fuck, is that what I am now? His submissive? I had said that I was his, but did I really believe it? What if I meant the words?

"You did what you wanted to do, what you have been fighting."

I looked up at Chris, he was so handsome it was almost painful, I can't say who was more beautiful to me, they were the same, different.

"I am not leaving Sebastian Chris. I can't do that to him, I gave him my vow."

"I was worried you were going to say that, you can't have us both Kennedy, you know that."

"Why not...I love him."

He pulled me tighter against him, it was a rough movement that made me whimper.

"No you don't you just think you do."

I tired to pull away from him but he held be still, after a moment I relaxed, I did like being in his arms, even if I wanted to throw something at him.

"Don't tell me how I feel about someone, you don't know what is going on in my heart."

"That may be true, but you have feelings for me to."

"I never said I did."

"If you haven't fallen for me yet, you are starting to – I am in way to deep to give you up, but I'll give you space with Sebastian for now."

He moved he around, so my back was to his chest, holding me to him for a moment he gently pressed me forward and put both of my hands up against the wall.

He gently kicked my legs apart, I leaned my head down as the shower cascaded down my head and back.

"I have to go do something in Park City...I want to have you again before I go. Your body is made for mine, for my pleasure."

He put his hands on my hips and moving his lower pelvis he slowly sank his cock into me, I was already loose so it was easy for him to do it.

{The Next Morning}

I woke up with a start and looked around, Chris had left after cumming in me in the shower – and then I had gone to bed because I was exhausted, I picked up my cell phone to see the time.

It was 9 in the morning, I know that Chris had said he would be back later during the night and so was Sebastian, but everything felt – empty – I could feel that I was alone.

"Sebastian?" I cried out as got up, I had dressed in pajamas and I put one some shoes and a robe, I walked around the whole house, it was eerily empty, I walked outside to see that my car wasn't back.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Sebastian's number, it went right to voicemail.

"What the fuck..." I muttered to myself, I ran out of the house and looked up and down the street – not seeing Chris RV anywhere. I called his number, just like Sebastian's it went right to voicemail.

I turned in circles, worry budding in my stomach.

Where were they?