•.•*•CHAPTER ONE•*•.•

KING ALPHA JEON JUNGKOOK

Him and his wolves are running along the deep forest; neither for having fun, nor for their usual training. They're going to attack their enemy pack's kingdom and snatch their territory. The wolves are furious and their hearts are filled with anger.

King Alpha Jeon Jungkook, is the greatest and most powerful Alpha of the kingdom of Seoul. His shining black body can make any wolf surrender to him, that is how glorious and brave he is.

His victorious battle stories are widespread across the world and he himself a hero in every wolf's heart. His pack kingdom is very proud of their alpha.

Every wolf is also scared of him. They will look at Jungkook with a shiver running down their spines and respect in their hearts. Every Omega would love to be mated to such an alluring and glorious alpha.

Despite being the dream alpha of every omega, Jungkook has no interest in mating any of them, other than his destined mate. The young alpha knows that he needs a luna, to rule over his kingdom properly, but he has yet to find his mate. Knowing his mate must be waiting for him somewhere, he never flirted with any of the omegas admiring him, or asked for help during his ruts. Jungkook spends his ruts all alone, craving for his omega.

Right now him and his army are nearing their enemy's territory. They are running towards Busan kingdom's pack house; neither feeling exhaustion, nor the ache in their muscles from the long distance they have already behind them. They're all excited; the felling of anger bubbling inside them and the urge to fight and kill the enemy wolves is great.

It is nighttime and the full moon is lighting the way with its eerie glow, leading the way through the woods. The cold wind is blowing through the alphas' and betas' fur yet they aren't cold. They don't have time to feel cold and the burning fury inside them prevents the coldness from penetrating their bodies.

Every single Seoul wolf wants to crush their enemy and is anxious to kill some wolves. They want the territory and they want to spill every single drop of Busan wolf blood.

The alpha king, who is leading his army, is also anxious to kill. After his father - the previous alpha - died, he promised his kingdom, that he will keep them safe and crush their enemies. That is a promise he has been keeping for two years already and is set on keeping it for many years to come. Two years, since his father's passing and at the same time, two years since his coronation.

»»—> 🐺 <—««

Two days ago, the king found out, that the late alpha king has had his meal poisoned; which led to his unfortunate death. The culprit was a worker in the castle who has been sent by the Busan kingdom. A messenger; a traitor. After learning this piece of information, Jeon Jungkook's veins were filled with anger and the traitor has been killed spot on in the cruelest way possible.

The traitor was killed with wolfsbane; a pretty plant, poisonous to wolves. It affects the nerve system of wolves and humans alike, but it is more dangerous to wolves. If a wolf consumes wolfsbane, their heart speeds up, their airways swell and it gets harder to breathe. Their skin starts to burns like a second degree burn and their saliva starts to foam; seizures are a possibility. It is a very torturous and slow way to die for a wolf.

That is the reason why the alpha king ordered his wolves to make a special paste of highly concentrated wolfsbane, to be pasted on the traitor after he was force fed some of the plant itself.