•.•*•CHAPTER SIXTY TWO•*•.•

IT'S THE BEGINNING

His Omega's and pups' scent is floating around the room but they are not seeing anywhere. Jeongguk confusedly looked around and that's when he remembered his Omega's nest. Quickly he crouched down and looked under the bed, his heart fluttered from the view in front of him.

There is his Omega and his children sleeping peacefully in the large, very comfortable nest. His pups are feeling calm and safe and that's what he wants. He slowly and silently crawled inside the nest without waking up his beloved.

His Omega is laying across him, his pups are in the middle. He laid beside Isa, and he slowly held his Omega pups' hands. He can scent the calmness flooding through his Omega and pups, he is happy for that.

He looks at Isa, he is guessing that she will be the female version of Jimin. Blue eyes and blonde hair, and yeah of course an Omega too.

He saw his Omega stirring, Jimin's eyes slowly opened as he got a whiff of his Alpha's scent. He smiled widely and reached to touch his Alpha, they intertwined their fingers and the Alpha kissed the pale hand.

"They were so much difficult to calm down" Jimin whispered

Jeongguk just smiled and kissed Jimin's hand once more. He looked at his pups and just admired them, the Earls and Ladies of Seoul Kingdom.

Jeongguk then thought about Jimin's words when he was pregnant, that if he can train the Omegas with Alphas and Betas too.

"What are you thinking, Alpha?" Jimin asked

"About our Omegas" Jeongguk said slowly not to wake his pups up.

"What about them?" Jimin asked slowly as well

"You want me to train them too right? Teach them to defend themselves?" Jeongguk asked smiling

"Yes Alpha, I know they will be safe here but I just don't want to worry about them. If train them they can take care of themselves too" Jimin said smiling widely

"I understand love, and I will. Our Omegas will be so brave just like their brothers" Jeongguk said

Jimin smiled and kissed the Alphas hand. They laid there comfortably and just looked at each other's eyes, happy and at peace.

Out of nowhere an shrilling voice of a bird was heard. Both of the wolfs' ears perched and heard the urgent kind of tone. The Alpha concentrately heard it.

"Stay here" The Alpha commanded and crawled out from the bed.

He walked toward the large open window and looked at the sky. He saw the bird and small eagle, he stretched his right arm outside the window and he was a little impatient.

The bird was flying around the castle and was waiting for someone to call him and he saw the signal, a hand. With A muscular hand, the bird quickly flewed towards it and sat on it.

Jimin was peeking his head and was confusedly looking at his Alpha who is holding an eagle. He saw his Alpha scratching its head and taking something from its legs. And then the King made the bird sit on his table.

Jeongguk was happy and wa simpatient too, he opened the small piece of paper which he got from this messenger eagle. And the message was 'now' .

He waited for this message for months, and it's the end. He wants justice for his Omega and his brother in law.

He crumpled the paper and throwed inside, he then took the eagle and let it fly back again. It was the plan, not to send any reply.

Jeongguk was hurrying up but before that he needed to do something, his Omega. Needs to talk with his Omega.