•.•*•CHAPTER SIXTY•*•.•

PARENTS

The arrival of four Royal wolves celebrated in Seoul is very cherished. The citizens are more happy, they couldn't see the pups. It can only happen after three weeks, it's usual. And it's been only five days since the babies were borned.

Their names, gender and type of wolves are spreaded across the Kingdom, everyone loves the name. All they are now waiting for is to finish that war which they are planning on and to have peace at the end.

And about the pups, they cry badly when they are separated from each other. At Least one of their parents has to be with them or they have to be together or else they will cry.

Jimin can't move a single step away from the pups, they are not letting him. They don't like when their mother's scent is fading away from their surroundings. Jimin isn't annoyed but he finds it adorable.

The Beta boy Andreas is the most clingiest to Jimin, he loves to be with his mother more than his father or anyone. The way he looks at Jimin can tell anyone that he is in love with his mother already.

The Alpha boy Arsenio is the most calmest and silent one. He always moves his eyes balls around and around like he is concentrating everywhere. He is so conscious about everything and everyone. His inner Alpha is showing and its actually normal, and he have Omega siblings so he will be act like this for the rest of his life.

And the two girls are such daddy's girls, they love their mother and they are calm with him....but they just love to be handled by their father. The Alpha King's scent makes them comfortable.

The only problem with the pups is that they want all the attention, especially when their parents are intimate with each other. They don't like when both Jimin and Jeongguk get so close or kiss. Arsenio even kicked Jeongguk's chest to touch Jimin's cheek. But this jealousy is so adorable for both the kings. The kings laugh at this.

The Alpha pup always holds Jimin's fingers tightly like he is making sure his mother is good and safe. His hold shows the power of protectiveness which made Jeongguk proud of.

This one week the parents had sleepless nights, quadruplets pups are actually difficult to maintain. If one makes any noise the others get alerts and cries.

Second day of the pups' birth Hoseok came to see his nephews and nieces. He couldn't explain the happiness when he saw the bundles of life. He couldn't see his brother when he borned but he could see his brother's children. The newborns carefully looked at the long haired man, their toes brushed each other and they fidgeted, it's like their wolves were having a conversation.

It was Isa who made the first move, she placed her very small hand against Hoseok's chest. He couldn't be happier than this.

Jeongguk had ordered the coronets for the pups, and they would start to wear it from their age eight or more. Every prince and princess start to wear their coronets or tiaras at age 7 or so and it will always be big for them. Except the Alpha, the rest of the pups' coronets will be there for their whole life but when the Alpha pup takes in line it is replaced by a crown.

Jeongguk ordered the goldsmiths and royal ornament makers to start the work. He has plans for the design, he wants everything perfect for his pups. Gold, silver and gemstones all given to make.

Currently Jeongguk, Hoseok and his friends, Tarhyung, Yoongi and Namjoon are in Seoul's pack house. Conner the minister and some other elders in the soldiers are also present. They all want the war as soon as possible, and want the death of Taemin as soon as possible.

The plan they are making is a big one, they know that Taemin is also making a plan. The messages from their hunters are stopped which made Jeongguk to believe that they must have been caught. Jeongguk just wishes that they are still alive and he could save them.

The planning which Jeongguk and the others are making is something dangerous, it's too risky but they don't have any choice.

"Okay, we will discuss this after getting more weapons and horses" Jeongguk said to his crew

"Yes Alpha" Everyone said

"And be careful that none of the citizens get any sort of hurt in Busan. They all are already suffering so we have to save them" Jeongguk said

Everyone agreed with the King.

Jeongguk and his friends exited the pack house and they got on their own horses. After some time they reached the castle and parted on their own ways.

When Jeongguk gets inside his room his view makes his heart flutter in happiness. There is his Omega laying on his back and his Beta son laying over his chest. The Luna is slowly patting his back as the small pup was sleeping peacefully.

The Alpha's scent made Jimin look at the door and he smiled widely. The Alpha entered the room and silently laid beside Jimin. He looked at his son and smiled seeing him so peaceful and calm.

"He doesn't want to go from me" Jimin said whispering "He keeps waking up when I tuck him on the crib and he cries when I leave him on there"

The Alpha smiled and kissed his mate's head. He held his son's hand just with his three fingers and he kissed the small palm. The feeling of being with your children is something special and Jeongguk could feel it but he can't explain what it is.

"How are the girls?" Jeongguk asked

"They are actually....they are the most crying ones in here. Arsenio is the calmest and doesn't cry much, Andreas is like need me all time but the girl cries unnecessarily" Jimin said quietly so his son won't get any disturbances.

"Omegas always needs attention that's why, it will be there all their life" Jeongguk said

Jimin just smiled and sidley snuggled with his Alpha. He kissed the Alpha's neck and scented the strong minty smell. The Alpha carefully wrapped his arms around his son and husband, and he kissed his Omega's pretty lips.

And small whiny whimpers snap them from their nice little moment. Andreas was wide awakened and was looking at Jimin with a face of betrayal.

"Wh- what?" Jimin asked, whispering to both of his Alpha and his son.

Andreas' face scrunched up, his lips crunched upwards, his eyes closed tight and finally he opened his mouth to let his hurting cry out.

"Oh no no no no" Jimin said as he sat up and started to bounce Andreas up and down.

While Jeongguk was a little confused and was looking at Andreas as what made him get up suddenly, maybe his parents were close. Jeongguk laughed at the thought and looked funnily at his struggling mate with a pup. But his laugh died when his other three pups started to cry, now he can't just lay on the bed like that.

"Oh no"

"I will get it"

"Alpha dont take the three of them together!"

"It's fine love"

"Get them in bed!"