•.•*•CHAPTER SIXTY SIX•*•.•

NEW HAPPINESS

"Jimin, Jimin. Where are you?" Hoseok called his brother as he looked around the living room, he was holding some things in his arms.

"Yes, I Am here brother" Jimin said as he walked towards his brother, his second son in his arms.

Andreas doesn't want to leave his mother so he just clutched on him. He doesn't make noises when he is with his mother so Jimin just carries him everywhere.

"Come on love, sit here. I want to show you some things' ' Hoseok said as he sat on the couch and he didn't forget to pet his nephew's head who loves attention.

Jimin sat beside his brother and looked at the closely packed things in his brother's arms. He watched as it was opening and there was some stuff inside it.

"This is the board I was talking about which is made by Addison," Hoseok said, taking the old wooden board.

The wooden board has a picture of two wolves with blue eyes. Jimin happily took it and looked at it amazedly, he traced his hand over the board and chuckled happily.

Andreas made a happy giggle and he touched the wood.

"Look at this baby, this is your uncle and this is me" Jimin said to his pup who was enjoying seeing the picture.

"And this is the dagger which our father made for you, it is made of topaz. I remember him ordering a small yet thick dagger for his unborn pup" Hoseok said, giving Jimin the dagger.

Jimin happily looked around it, it's beautiful and he will keep it safe.

"Our mother knitted this for you. I Am so happy that it was inside an box so this wasn't torned or dirted" Hoseok said giving his brother an small sweater

Hoseok picks up Andreas from Jimin's hold and patted him over his chest. Surprisingly Andreas didn't make any noise, just layed there calmly. Jimin looked at the things he had received, it was beautiful. He can't describe his emotions about this.

"And I found some things that belong to me as well, I will show you later. My chess board, my coronet, some clothes and lots of stuff. We are rebuilding that part, you can see that when you arrive here next time" Hoseok said

"Yes I will of course come here, it's good to be here actually. But I have to go back today, I hope you understand" Jimin said sadly

"Of Course love, I understand. Tell Jeongguk I asked about him, and Namjoon too. I will miss you all" Hoseok said sadly hugging his brother

"I will miss you too brother" Jimin said

"You needs to take all these with you and yo-"

"Luna, Luna"

They turned their head to see Yoongi running towards them panting, he looks so frustrated and impatient. He is so hurried and his face is red as if he is quite shy and blushing. His heavy breathing can be heard loudly.

"How many times should I tell you Yoongi? Call me my name" Jimin said smiling and Hoseok chuckled playfully shaking his nephew.

"Ijustfoundmymate"

"What?" Jimin asked confusedly

"What did you just say?" Hoseok asked making an annoyed confusing face

"I. Found. My. Mate. Just. Now" Yoongi said leaving heavy breath

"Oh god really? Where?" Jimin asked as he got up and looked behind Yoongi.

"She is wolf of Busan and I found her at her home" Yoongi said

"And where is she now?" Hoseok asked curiously