•.•*•CHAPTER FIFTY•*•.•

THE FEST

The Seoul Kingdom filled with laughter and happiness on the joyous day. Lots of toys, ornaments, clothes and food were taken around the kingdom. The wolves were more happy because they can see their Luna now, they haven't seen the Luna after hearing the news of his pregnancy. They have even heard that there must be more than one pup. They couldn't wait to see their glowing beautiful Omega.

Jimin's second month started and the fest of birth of Seoul was also started. Luna's belly is more swollen and he may or maynot be shy to face people like this. His Alpha convinced him that he looks more beautiful but still the Omega wasn't pleased at all.

But the Omega is so excited to go to the fest, he has never seen a fest before. The beta maids have told him that weddings are always calm and quiet but festivals are louder and laughter and it's so much good too.

The Alpha and the Luna are in the horse cart which is open at the roof and is going to the fest. The main fest is always in the pack house in the evening but the clothes and ornaments come from whole areas. Small houses to big houses will come to the pack house and have a feast and dance there.

"Look at that Alpha" Jimin screamed excitedly when he saw lots of kites flying with the wind, a long string can also be seen.

"That's kites baby, the end of the string is holded by someone" Jeongguk said wrapping an arm around his Luna's shoulders

Jimin nodded with a smile and looked at them happily. The outside world always makes Jimin astonished, he will never get enough whenever they get outside and get those bright sunshine.

Jimin is wearing a long silk dress, white and peach which symbolizes calm and softness, love and passion. While Jeongguk is wearing a red shirt with black trousers resembling power and courage. The couples look so much made for each other and they really give both power and adoration vibes.

The horse cart halted in the middle of the fest where all around was filled with colors. After Jeongguk got out of the cart he took his mate's hand and made him step out carefully.

Smiling widely Jimin stepped out and blushed when all people around him looked at him, only him. The wolves were watching their Luna in awe who glows like a sun and looks more beautiful than before. They were more happy to see the small swell in his abdomen.

"Come on love" Jeongguk whispers and leads his Omega towards the small sellers.

Both of their crowns are shining and every wolf who passed by them would bow and greet their Kings. Jimin tries his best to give his polite smile to everyone who greets him.

Some pups were also walking and running beside the Luna, they were trying at least to touch the Luna's hand. Jimin noticed it and he traced his hand against the kids' cheeks and they giggled happily.

"Lunaaa!" A shrilling voice was heard behind them.

Both Alpha and the Luna turned around seeing a little Alpha boy running towards them who was holding a small cloth bag which was filled with something.

"Would you take this Luna?" He asked to Jimin

Jimin smiled and slowly bent to almost reaching the kid's height.

"What is in it?" Jimin asked happily

"I found some shrells from srea shrore!" The boy stated

Jimin giggled hearing that cute little voice, the kid meant by 'shells from sea shore'. Jimin took the small bag from him which had only one handful of Jimin, he opened it and smiled widely opening his mouth. There were lots of colorful shells with different shapes filled in the bag.