•.•*•CHAPTER FIVE•*•.•

JEON'S (5)

For the first time in his life he slept peacefully and warmly. He never thought he could feel like this for one day in his life. He was surrounded by warmth and he felt so comfortable.

He woke up when the sunshine struck his face, smiling. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself on the same comfortable bed.

He was laying on his left side, his hands were folded on his own chest and he was trapped by two strong arms. Jimin looked down under the blanket and saw the Alpha was wrapped his arms around his small body.

Jimin felt so shy and embarrassed when he realized that he is naked and this Alpha is holding him. The Alpha is holding his thin waist giving protection and warmth.

His head was below the Alpha's chin and he really loved the way they were sleeping. Jimin wanted to turn around and see the Alpha but he was too scared.

What if he wakes up the Alpha and he will yell at him for staring at him?

So he lay there like that.

He watched the sunshine stroking through the big glass windows. It was cold but the little sunlight made him happy.

"Omega?" Jimin heard the deep groggy voice behind him.

Jimin just tilted his head.

"You are fine right?" Jeongguk asked Jimin nodded slowly.

Jeongguk gave a kiss to his cheek as a welcoming of morning. Jimin never felt this good feeling in the morning especially when he wakes up. The cheek gets pink now as he felt sparkles and tingles there.

"Why are there sparks?" Jimin whispered to himself but Jeongguk heard it.

"It's because we are Mates, our touches made tingles and sparks love" Jeongguk said and again kissed his cheek and both of the skin felt sparkles.

Jeongguk turned his little Omega towards facing him. Jimin looked at the Alpha and he smiled a little.

Jeongguk checked his face and saw some small scratches and the handprint was gone.

"Look at this, you are healing love" Jeongguk said smiling.

"Healing?" Jimin asked, whispering as confusion filled him.

As much as he knows his bruises never healed, he never healed.... they never let him heal.

"Yes love, it says that when we have our Mate's presence it will heal faster" Jeongguk said taking the pale little hand on his.

Now Jimin's mind was surrounded by questions.

Who is this Alpha? What is his name? Which territory is he in? Where is this place? Is this Alpha a King?

"What do you think about love? You can ask me anything" Jeongguk said, kissing his small hand on his.

"What's your n-name Alpha?" Jimin whispered, stuttering but scared.

Jeongguk smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Jeon Jeongguk " Jimin's eyes widened with surprise and shock..... maybe more scared too.

He is Mate of the great Jeon Jeongguk?

The strongest Alpha who never failed in any battle, who takes care of his wolves kindly and who respects every Omegas?

Jimin's mouth opened a bit wide as he couldn't believe this. He has heard lots of stories of Jeon Jeongguk from the people in his Pack Kingdom, everyone says Jeon Jeongguk's victories will be in history. He has the best and honest army ever in the world. And he knows that Jeon Pack Kingdom is their enemy.

"What? You have heard about me?" Jeongguk asked, chuckling as he read the expression on his Mate's face.

Jimin nodded his head.

"What did you hear about me?" Jeongguk asked as he tried to make a conversation with his Mate. He doesn't seem to talk much, "That you a-are a great al-Alpha" Jimin whispered Jeongguk just smiled. "I will send some people to get you clean, and to have a bath, okay? I will be back after sometimes" Jeongguk said and kissed his Mate's cheek.

Jeongguk slowly gets up from the bed and Jimin watches him leaving the room. He snuggled on the blankets as all of a sudden he got so cold.

Jimin is still scared because this Alpha could reject him if he wants. He would get disgusted when he saw how ugly he was, how much destroyed he was, how ruined he was.

Jimin again jumped scaredly when the door opened and he saw a brunette boy peeking him.

Jimin hid half of his face with the blanket and saw the brunette boy coming towards him. He gets that he is an Omega.

"Hello Luna, I'm Seokjin" Jin said as he stood beside Jimin.

Jimin at first couldn't understand who this boy called Luna, then he gets that it's him that he called Luna. Jimin moved the blanket and looked at the smiling boy. Jimin smiled back and sat up straight.

"You need a bath Luna, you are actually dirty. We cleaned you yesterday as much as we could" Jin said, smiling at his Luna.

Jimin blushed and nodded.

"Give me your hand, others will be here now," Jin said, stretching his hand.

Jimin gives his hand and slowly gets up from the bed. His body aches so much and he couldn't even stand properly.

Jin supported him and held him straight.

"Oh my Luna, you are really in so much pain" Jin said sadly. As that sad expression was seen from Jin's face, Jimin couldn't believed the fact that Seoul's wolves are so kind.

Some other Omegas also came inside the room and helped Jimin in the bath.

...

Jimin is now clean and fresh. His bandages are changed and he was wearing a satin royal blue robe and he is currently snuggled inside the blankets.

Jimin was still in the gape that he was bathed in warm water, he had only taken cold showers at his Pack. And this warm bath makes his muscles so good, his body was relaxed in it.

Jin opened the big white curtains and let the sun shines fully hitted in the room. A smile kept Jimin, he loved the sun and summer, that's when he always got good food.

"Luna I won't ask you anything much as our Alpha warned us not to ask you anything, but do you know your parents?" Jin asked while sitting beside Jimin. Jimin shook his head as if he didn't know.

"Oh" Jin said sadly Jimin just smiled at him.

"You don't talk much I think" Jin asked Jimin, shook his head and said "I ca-can talk" Jin smiled "You are so beautiful Luna" Jin cooed Jimin blushed and looked down at his lap.

"Do you want to know more about your Alpha? I guess you have so many questions" Jin asked Jimin, happily nodding.

"Okay, He is 24 years old and he is our Alpha King. He has three brothers and his father died years ago. But his mother is still here. He is always busy with Pack works and fights, he is so scary" Jin said Jimin gulped when he heard the scary news.

"Even though he is scary, we all love him, he has done a lot of things to us. He helps us and takes care of us. He is so kind" Jin said Jimin heard it in stories and he smiled widely.

"You don't have to worry Luna, your abusers are going to regret everything" Jin said Jimin just looked at him.

"Luna, if your wolf isn't so excited or making so fuss when you see Alpha Jeongguk? Then its means you are not 18 yet" Jin said Jimin nodded "You maybe just 16 or 17" Jin said "I dont know, they sai-said I was the-there from my b-birth" Jimin said stuttering.

Jin think for a moment. He was thinking, maybe Jimin had been kidnapped or his parents where killed by them then they took him as slave. Or one of the slave have give birth to him.

"Our Luna  is so scared".