•.•*•CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN•*•.•

ALPHAS PROTECTION

Here in Busan the rogue King is having so much tension and annoyance. The wolves he sent for checking the Seoul border had done foolishness, one of the wolves barged inside it showing confidence.

Taemin is actually scared, he knows the power of Seoul...more like the power of Jeongguk  Jeon. The rest of the wolves from the border line have come back and they have received punishments from the King for their failure.

Taemin wants to attack the Kingdom, kill the King and bring back the Omega to Busan. And he well knows that it can't happen, but he has hope that he could make it.

The witch in the prison has been quiet for weeks, she just sat on the ground closing her eyes and just remained calm. He asked for the cureness of this mess but no answer. All he knows is that his end is coming soon. And he won't allow it.

Arrogance is the key word of Taemin. He is angry and steaming. He wants the Omega for his own good, for this royalty or for his pleasure. But he is scared too.

He needs to find another way, he won't let Busan to sweep away from his hands and he will do anything for it.

■■■

Jimin is laying in his nest, he doesn't even want to go to bed. He feels good here and he wanted only to be here. His bump is so big, like so huge and he is so heavy and he is really in a very angry mood. Pregnancy hormones actually. His Alpha is also laying with him.....keeping some distance away from him.

"I'm sorry Jimin, I really didn-"

Before Jeongguk  could finish Jimin angrily hisses at him as his small fangs came out from his gums. Jeongguk  shut his mouth and just layed and looked at his mate silently. Jimin angrily laid on his nest between the sheets and his Alpha's clothes.

The thing happened was Jeongguk  was trying to give Luna's art supplies of wooden board and tools as Jimin's request, but when he held the wood he accidentally broke it. Seeing that, Jimin got angry and Jeongguk quickly ordered the maids to get a new board. And the board isn't here yet and Jimin is still so angry.

Jeongguk  wonders why God gave these types of hormones to Omegas just to break lovely moments. Jeongguk  was going to see his mate carving the wood and he wanted to praise him. Now he thinks that Jimin doesn't even let him see or does he even carve again.

Jeongguk  just silently layed there looking at his mate, even that frowning angry face is so gorgeous. He looks like an annoyed angry pup who had been restricted from taking any cookies from the kitchen.

When their door knocked Jeongguk  hit his head on the bed over them as he rushed to get out. That loud noise of his head hitting startled Jimin. Jeongguk  opened the door and happily took the wooden board from the maid. Now his Omega will be happy and talk with him.

He quickly crawled under the bed and his heart ached when he saw his Luna crying.

"Jimin, Omega what happened? Are you alright? Does anyth-"

"Your head hits on the bed Alpha" The pregnant Omega whimpered making the Alpha to smile

Jeongguk  got closer and hugged his mate. He peppered his face with kisses and soothed him.

"I'm alright, love, look at me. See i'm fine, I hope the bed didn't get hurt" Jeongguk  siad touching the bed

Jimin laughed at his Alpha's joke and he pressed his nose on the strong chest while giggling loudly. Jeongguk  is happy that his Luna is back to normal now and he is even laughing with him.