•.•*•CHAPTER FORTY TWO•*•.•

WORRIED

Jeongguk is in his throne, with his crown and his cape. He is ready to meet the traders and he is very excited to meet those brave boys. As the message from his hunters sended, it mentioned that the traders also wanted to find a person in the Seoul kingdom. Some poor rogues and helpless Omegas usually come to Seoul for their life and the King always gives them a place to live, a job and they will get food from their jobs.

So Jeongguk had arranged a group of his soldiers to bring the newly entered wolves to Seoul, but only brought them at noon to the traders.

"Alpha they are here" His Beta Yoongi said and the King nodded.

The big doors of the throne hall opened and they saw three young wolves and their own two wolves. They approached them and Jeongguk spotted the long blonde haired one who absolutely looks like a brave warrior. His eyes tells that he is here for his mission but it hurts too.

"Welcome to Seoul, I have received the message from my wolfs and I can help you" Jeongguk said

"Thank You your highness, I need my Busanback like old days" Hoseok said

"We need to be patient, it will be alright and the very important need is to kill Taemin. He is spreading his cruelty to the whole world and he is slaving everyone" Jeongguk said

Hearing the word slaving, Hoseok's heart goes to his little brother.

"Umm King Jeongguk, I have to find a person in your kingdom. He is new here and is abandoned" Hoseok said sadly

"Yes I didn't forget it, I have arranged it. And who are you?" Jeongguk asked

"I Am his brother, he got.....lost" Hoseok said sadly whispering the last part

Seeing Hoseok's sad tone, Jeongguk decided not to ask about his brother's details. Jeongguk wants everyone to be comfortable and wants to be serious. He had arranged everything though.

"Okay, take a rest. It would have taken a long run to get here right? Have your meal here and we have settled a place for you three" Jeongguk said, smiling at the three confident men.

They bowed and were led by a wolf to the other side of the castle for their meal.

"Alpha, I think they are loyal and is so brave" Yoongi said beside the King

"Yes I also thinks like that" Jeongguk said

Jeongguk was about to tell Yoongi to make comfortable for the new guests but he was stopped when his bonded mark started to sting.

"Omega" He mumbled and placed his palm over the stinging mark.

Then he feels it clearly, his Omega is in pain and he is whimpering for his Alpha. He jumped from his throne and ran towards his Omega, Yoongi ran after him so he could make both his Alpha and Luna safe.

Jeongguk opened his bedroom door and saw his mate was crying and holding his belly, he was curled up on the bed with the sheets and was silently crying.

"Alpha" the little wolf whimpered

Jeongguk takes his Omega in his arms and holds him securely. The Omega was holding his belly tightly, he hadn't stopped his cries.

"What happened to love?" The Alpha asked worriedly and bit scaredly

"Hurts" That's all the omega said

"Alpha, I will call Hayleen" Yoongi said from the door, who was seeing all these and he left the place to get the royal doctor.

The Alpha kissed the Omega's bond mark and soothed him with sweet words. The presence of the Alpha makes the Omega calm down, the Alpha starts to release his pheromones and Jimin has now calmed down completely.

"What happened to Omega?" Jeongguk asked, tracing his fingers into the blonde hair.

"I was reading a book and suddenly my belly hurts, it hurted a lot" The Omega said sadly making the Alpha upset.

If the Alpha had the ability to take his mate's pain, then he would have done that. He rubbed his back and massaged his arms to make him comfortable.

A knock was heard on their door and the Alpha said yo come in because he knows Yoongi.

"Sorry Alpha, but our Hayleen had goes to her family" Yoongi said worriedly looking at his Luna

"Yes she told me yesterday don't worry. I think he is alright for now, tell Hayleen to check Jimin whenever she comes back" Jeongguk said

Yoongi nodded and left the place, closing the door of his Alpha and Luna's bedroom.

"Is it still hurting?" Jeongguk asked

"No," Jimin mumbled, shaking his head.

Jimin placed his head on his Alpha's chest and layed there peacefully. He feels so dizzy and his head spins a bit but he closes his eyes and tries to calm down. He thinks he has a fever again.

"Sleep love" The alpha whispered and kept rubbing his back.

The Alpha is so worried and he thinks it may be the food he eats, he has not eaten much for a while and the Alpha is worried about it too.

Laying beside his mate he finds that Jimin is fast asleep and he admires Luna's beautiful features. So white and pink, cute long nose and pink plump lips, and those cheeks are so bubbly and lovely.

The Alpha is so happy that he got a precious Omega like Jimin, who is so sweet and polite. He feels so lucky to get Jimin as his mate.

"Sweet dreams love"