•.•*•CHAPTER TWENTY•*•.•

SEAFARER

"Who are they?" Jeongguk asked one of his guards who just reported that some seafarers came to the castle to meet the Alpha King.

"They said they are just some seafarers who travels a lot but their ship was destroyed by the Manchester kingdom when they land in Britain, and now they are upset that they can't go back" the guard wolf said

Jeongguk nodded and told him to bring the seafarers to him. So the guard walked to the people who were standing outside the castle door.

Harvy,the leader of this group, was the one who went with the guard. He thought the whole 22 wolves going inside the Castle would not be good so only he went inside.

These seafarers aren't any rogues but some normal wolves who have a kingdom ruled by an Alpha and Luna. This wolf group is a bundle of friendship and has the same dream of traveling.

Harvy was then taken to the King of Bristol,he has heard lots of stories about the great King Beaumont and he is a little excited to meet him too.

And now the news spreading across every kingdom is about the new Luna of Bristol, people say that Luna is so beautiful and anyone would faint to see him.

Harvy bowed respectfully when he stood in front of the Alpha King Ryan who was sitting on his throne.

"Welcome to our Kingdom" Jeongguk said seeing the boy who seems so genuine

"Thankyou Alpha, we have some problems here and people says that talking with you will be wise" Harvy said

Jeongguk nodded

"Tell me what actually happened? Why did they destroy your ship?" Jeongguk asked

"We were up to London and from far we saw that there's smoke all over. When we approached the land we heard screams and loud noises. It was a fight actually, people were killing everyone. Wolfs were attacking everyone and then they saw us. One of the wolves changed to his human form and asked us who we were, so we said that we came for a trip. Then he laughed and said we chose the wrong place and then he whistled to call some more wolves. And it was all a sudden they burned our ship" Harvy said

"How did you all escape from there?" Jeongguk asked

"They had tied us on a rope like two groups and left us alone but one of my friends' rope loosened and he helped us. The attacks then went down and we walked across a lot and reached here. After asking some people they said its Bristol and we were actually happy" Harvy said smiling

"Oh my goodness,you all walked this far all these days?" Jeongguk asked Shockley if he could see this kid before him is so strong that he can stand so healthy after walking this far.

"Yes Alpha,the town does not have any food. So all we get was berries on some trees" Harvy said

"Conner, take all of them to the dining room and give them a meal as much as they wish," Jeongguk said to his minister of the kingdom.

"Yes your highness" Conner said

"Thank you, thank you so much Alpha. So kind of you" Harvy said

Jeongguk just smiled and then Harvy left with the minister.

Rubbing his head, Jeongguk was stressed that what to do with the Manchester Kingdom,they are destroying the world.

The hunters they are arranging to send for Manchester are going tomorrow and Jeongguk is a little nervous about it.

As Jeongguk was sitting on his throne thinking about the cruelty of the Manchester Kingdom,he got his luxurious smell approaching him.

"Alpha"

A small voice was heard behind the big red curtains across the throne.

"Yes Jimin, come here love," Jeongguk said and stood from his throne. He walked to the curtains and saw Jimin removed the curtain showing his beautiful smile.

"What happened to love? Is there any problem?" Jeongguk asked worriedly, holding his small mate.

"No Alpha, I'm alright I just....missed you" Jimin said shyly

Jeongguk chuckled and kissed his temple.

"You missed me?" Jeongguk asked

Jimin nodded and placed his head on the broad warm chest. Jeongguk hugged his mate a little tightly and swung him.

"Is your work done?" Jimin asked softly

"No baby, there are some seafarers here and they are having their meal now. They had an trouble with the Manchester" Jeongguk said

"Oh, what happened Alpha?" Jimin asked

"Manchetser burned their ship" Jeongguk said walked out of the throne with Jimin.

"I have once heard about the seafarers, King Alpha had once said he hates travellers because they are stupid" Jimin said remembering his old Alpha's words in the diningroom.

Jeongguk chuckled at seeing his mate's cuteness then realized Jimin called Taemin as Alpha again.

"He is not your Alpha anymore Jimin" Jeongguk said again.

"Sorry" Jimin whispered

Jeongguk kissed his cheek and went upstairs.

They both laid on their bed hugging each other and Jimin was so happy to be here.

Jeongguk took his crown off and placed it on his little mate's head and admired it.

"It's so heavy Alpha,how do you wear it every time?" Jimin asked, carefully touching the gold metal above his head.

"I had practiced for years ago" Jeongguk said chuckling

Jimin giggled, closing his mouth.

"Look at you,you looks so beautiful wearing this big crown" Jeongguk said

Jimin blushed and looked away from his Alpha.

"I Am not beautiful Alpha,everyone here keeps saying this" Jimin said softly

Jeongguk kissed his mate's lips and chuckled at his words.

"It's because you are,only honest people will say that you are beautiful to others who don't say they are jealous of you," Jeongguk said, making Omega smile and hug him more.

"Alpha?"

"Yes my love" Jeongguk answered

"How does this bo-bonding work? I couldn't understand what Jin said '' Jimin said feeling so shy and his cheeks hurt so badly.

Jeongguk smiled again at his mate's cuteness.

"I know how people bond but what will happen when we bond?" Jimin asked, blushing hard.

Jeongguk kissed Jimin's cheek and told him no need to be embarrassed.

"When we bond our soul will be like one,if you get any hurt then I can feel it. If I get any hurt you can feel it too. Our mind and body will be the same after bonding" Jeongguk explained slowly and carefully so that his mate could understand.

"Now I understand," Jimin said, nodding his head to himself.

"And I don't know how it feels as we haven't bonded yet. It said that if someone tries to break an Omega's bond they will die" Jeongguk said

Jimin nodded, widening his eyes.

"Umm when will we..?" Jimin asked, whispering as he really wants to know how this bonding works.

He had heard about it a lot but never got to experience it,he wanted to feel it.

Jeongguk smiled and cupped the pale sharp jaw,he leaned and kissed his mate's lips passionately. Pulling away from him the King Alpha said

"Iam going to mark you on your next heat love,I had already decided"