•.•*•CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE•*•.•

QUADRUPLETS?

Jimin's loud gasping scream made the Alpha to wake up this early in the morning. The Alpha tensed when he didn't saw his mate beside him in the bed. He looked around seeing his mate standing again in front of the mirror.

"Baby, What happened?" Jeongguk  asked worriedly a bit scaredly

Jeongguk  can clearly feel the upsetness of his mate from his bond mark, he is not sure if his mate is crying or not. He walked to Jimin and he looked at him up and down.

"Alphaa" Jimin whimpered and sniffled.

Jeongguk  gently pulled his Omega closer to him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. He kissed his head and tried to calm him not knowing what happened.

"Its.....getting so....big" Jimin whimpered as his tears flow down

Jeongguk  confusedly looked at his mate, he pulled away and looked at him. His eyes caught on the lower region of his Omega, the Omega's belly. The Alpha's mouth hung open in shock and he got more stressed.

"What? Why is it so.... its-" Jeongguk  was cutted off by Jimin

"Big" he said whimpering

Jimin's tummy is so big and round, it's like he is storing very large bundles of watermelons inside his tummy. But he is so scared, he thinks his pups aren't alright and is having some trouble.

"What is this Alpha?.....I Am scared" Jimin whimpered again clutching his Alpha's arms

Jeongguk  again wrapped him in his arms and rubbed his back. He released his pheromones to make his Omega calm for a bit.

"Shh Omega, it's alright. Don't be scared, I will call Hayleen okay?" Jeongguk  said

"Are my pups alright?" Jimin asked, crying his eyes out and hiccupping.

"They are alright love" Jeongguk  whispered as his heart broke from his mate's sadness.

"It wasn't....this much big yesterday, '' Jimin said softly, his eyes tearing up more.

"You are fine love, I will call Hayleen, wait on the bed will you?" Jeongguk  asked

"Its early Alpha, let her sleep" Jimin said snuggling to his Alpha

"No, let me call her," Jeongguk  said, trying to pull away from his mate so he could order for the pack doctor.

"No, let me stay with you" Jimin hissed as his inner Omega gets angry and he is insisting to leave his Alpha.

That hissing just made the King to gulp, he picked his small mate from the floor and gently laid him on the bed. Jeongguk  cuddled his mate and calmed him down.

"We can call her in the morning" Jimin said yawning

"Sleep Omega, you need sleep," Jeongguk  said worriedly.

"I always sleep Alpha," Jimin whispered as his eyes fell down, making his Alpha smile.

Jeongguk  was so happy to hear those words from Jimin that he 'always sleeps', that's What Jimin wanted from long ago. A beautiful peaceful sleep at least for a day and now he is getting peaceful and safe sleep everyday.

Jeongguk  worriedly looked at his mate's tummy, it's just too big. Jeongguk  convinced himself that his mate is alright so is his pups and is doing perfect, but still he do have a fear. Jeongguk  thought that What if Jimin is having triplets? It have a possibility.

A drop of sleep didn't go through the King's eyes, it was open and wide. He just can't sleep without knowing what his mate's problem is. He was awake till the sun started to rise and the sunshine spreaded their whole room. And all these hours what he did was to rub and ruffle Luna's hair and shoulders.