•.•*•CHAPTER ELEVEN•*•.•

CELEBRATIONS

Jeongguk was doing some work in his office chamber,he had this urgent meeting this morning. Two alphas from two different kingdoms came to Bristol and talked about the Manchester Kingdom. Jeongguk knows these two kingdoms,they are good helpers and were good friends with his father.

They needed to come two days before but because of the snow they missed the dates,there were blocks everywhere.

After the meeting he had some paper works which he always wrote and kept in storage. He made everything on it,how much loss,how much gain,how much money gives to starving families and things like that.

He still feels so bad for leaving his Omega alone there. He went to this meeting before his Omega woke up so he hadn't seen Jimin since the morning.

Like writing some important notes he gets his luxurious smell,he couldn't do anything but breathe it heavily.

The smell was approaching him. He thought Jimin was awake and would be worried about not seeing him.

The door of the chamber was opening and a frustrated and worried Jimin was running towards him. He isn't limping now,his legs are fully healed. Jeongguk stood up from his chair and engulfed his omega.

"Don't worry I'm here" Jeongguk whispered

"Alpha,alpha....alpha.." Jimin kept say this

Jimin then nuzzled his face on the crook of Jeongguk's neck and breathed heavily on him. Jimin clutched his alpha's shirt and he was breathing the scent.

Jeongguk is confused that what happened to Jimin suddenly,he wasn't like this.

"Alpha, we are so happy" Jimin whispered without stuttering

"Who is Jimin? Who are we?" Jeongguk asked confusedly

"Me and my wolf" Jimin said and breathed the strong minty smell.

"That's so good omega" Jeongguk said and tightened his hug

"He is screaming so much.....I don't know why, he is so happy and in a big fuss" Jimin said

Then it clicked that Jeongguk is 18. The Omega turned 18 today and his wolf was getting wild to see his alpha. The Omega's wolf finds his Alpha.

So Jeongguk also breathed his Omega's scent and made his and the Omega's wolf more happy. Jeongguk's wolf was also jumping mad.

Jimin clutched the shirt tightly and he was happy that he couldn't explain it.

"You are 18 Jimin, Happy Birthday" Jeongguk whispered

"What?" Jimin asked

Jeongguk smiled at him.

Jimin understood why his wolf was getting so wild suddenly,he is 18 now and he was happy because he knows his alpha. And he gets the addictive smell from here to the room.

Jimin nodded to himself.

"We are gonna celebrate, come on," Jeongguk said, dragging Jimin outside the chamber.

Jeongguk ordered everyone to decorate the castle and make a cake. He said don't be in a rush , do calmly but little more fast. He doesn't wanna ruin anything. He told everyone that Luna is 18 and they were all so happy. They knew that their alpha was sad that his omega couldn't recognize him.

The decorations and cooking started. Jimin was confused,shocked, surprised and was holding a big gasp. He had seen birthday parties but not his,it's kingdom members. Royal wolves only get parties and here he is getting a party. He was the one who cooked food for the parties and he never got the taste of his own food.

Jeongguk noted the date of his omega's birthday in his diary and he was so damn happy. Atlast his Omega knows he is his alpha.

Jeongguk ordered Jin and some servants to make Jimin ready for the celebration and of course Jin was happy. One of the servants immediately bought a beautiful dress for her Luna,the shopkeeper was also in a hurry that their Luna was waiting.

The guards and other workers announced to the whole kingdom that their Luna turned 18 today and he do recognize the Alpha. Whole kingdom was happy now,they didn't beg to meet Luna because they heard he was so scared of seeing new people. But now they are so curious,they know their Alpha will show him one day. They have heard their Luna is so beautiful and they are impatient to see him.

Jeongguk had heard one day from Jimin that he loved strawberries but had only eaten it once. So Jeongguk ordered a strawberry cake for him. He told them to make three big layers of cake,his Omega wants to eat all of them. The workers laughed at their happy Alpha and they did what he wanted.

Jimin was now dressed in pink silk clothes and he felt so good. The dress was so soft and smooth. Jin had put some white powders and blushes on his face for more glow.

Then Melissa,one of the worker's daughters came to the room. She is 5years old and she was so shy so she stood a distance away from them. Her hands were on her back hiding something.

"Melissa,come here dear. Look at our Luna,he is so beautiful" Her mother said

So Melissa came closer and gave the flower crown to Luna which she and her friends made today.

Jimin looked at the kid who was smiling and holding a flower crown.

"To me?" Jimin asked softly

Melissa nodded her head happily.

Jimin smiled and took it from her small hands.

"Here you go," Jin said and placed the crown on Jimin's head.

"You are more beautiful now" Melissa said

Jimin smiled and blushed. He gave Melissa a hug and she was so happy.

Then they all heard drums and guitars making some music. Jimin couldn't believe this is all for his birthday, he is so happy and can't explain anything.

They all walked downstairs with Jimin. Melissa ran past them and ran to King Alpha. She is the daughter of the worker here so Jeongguk always talks with the kid because she is so talkative and so smart.

"Alpha Ryan, I give that flower crown to him, don't give the credits to Jiny" Melissa whispered to Jeongguk as he picked her up.

Jeongguk looked at Jimin who was getting downstairs and his breath just flew away.

He smiled at the beautiful being and he was so happy.

"No I won't,look at him you makes him so beautiful" Jeongguk said

Melissa giggled and kissed Alpha's cheek before getting down. She ran outside.

Jeongguk stretch hand for Jimin and holds him closely.

"You look so beautiful" Jeongguk said

Jimin smiled and hid on Alpha's chest

Then the party began,everyone was happy. Jimin gasped on the air to see the cake,he had never seen this much big cake in his life. He loves cakes too. It was tasty, he looked around the decorations and he loved it. Here it's so different from Manchester kingdom.

His wolf wants to forget everything about the old pack and wants to live a beautiful life.

"We are so happy Alpha"