•.•*•CHAPTER SIXTY THREE•*•.•

⚠️There is a scene of torturing killing a person with knife so if somebody have disturbances with it then please don't read this chapter. It's the minister of Busan⚠️

TORTURE

"Well well, Where are you heading to Taemin? Or Should I call you King of Busan?" Yoongi asked, smirking , still leaning on his horse.

Confusion, Taemin is hell of confused. He of course didn't expect this, especially didn't expect the Seoul Beta to be here. But he didn't show his weakness, didn't let his guard down.

"I Am heading to the Kingdom of Seoul, wanna join?" Taemin asked, smirking.

"Oh, well my job is not to let you pass through the third forest but let you pass the second and I'm gonna do my job" Yoongi said walking forward.

The Seoul soldiers walked behind Yoongi, they all were ready. Ready to get revenge for their old Alpha, for their new Luna and his brother.

Taemin raised his right arm to signal his soldiers, his soldiers got down from their horses and walked towards Yoongi.

"So this is it? Its starting" Yoongi asked but it was heard like an statement

"Yes it is" Taemin replied

In one blink of Taemin's eyes Yoongi was taking his sword and swishing over one of the rogue soldiers. Everyone around them saw blood splashed against a tree, and the rogue wolf was slowly dipping down on the ground.

Taemin gulped at the Seoul Beta's speed, that was just so fast.

"Didn't expect me here ain't you?" Yoongi asked and another swish of his sword and another wolf fell down with a scream.

Yoongi flipped his hand giving a signal to his soldiers, soon the soldiers were taking their swords and running to the rogues.

"Don't worry Taemin, do not panic. Your death does not belong to me, there's a person waiting for you" Yoongi said, smirking.

A rogue wolf ran towards Yoongi causing him to grab the throat of the wolf, he gripped the rogue's throat tight and raised him to the air. The rogue slapped his hand but Yoongi's eyes were this bright green which he wanted justice for his Luna. One snap, the rogue fell dead on the ground.

Taemin's heart raised higher, he tried to calm himself. He slapped his horse's back and moved forward.

"See you later," Yoongi said and ran towards the soldiers.

Out of nowhere so many Seoul soldiers came out from their hiding to block the Busan soldiers, planning to leave the Rogue King alone. But of course some soldiers did escape.

Yoongi's job was to make Taemin go alone in the third forest, killing all of the rogue soldiers, save their hunters and the Busan honest soldiers. And then get back on the game later.

Taemin breathlessly rises towards the third forest, he doesn't know why he is moving forward to Seoul he only has 20 soldiers with them. His soldiers are riding in front of him, protecting the King.

Suddenly they heard lots of howls, howls from Alphas and Betas. They all stopped there, the howl was a warning.....warning of death. Warning of 'your time is up'.

Taemin took a lungful of air and looked around him. The horses are already submitted by the howl, they won't run anymore.

An growl ranged in everyone's ears, an Alpha's growl. The growl claims the owner of the place but this forest is not owned by anyone.

They heard bushes shaking, twigs cracks and dried leaves shakened. There they saw wolves coming out from their hiding. Brown, yellow, black and gray, yellow and brown and several coloured of wolves standing proudly surrounding the intruders.