•.•*•CHAPTER FOURTEEN•*•.•

ROYAL DINNER

From today Jeongguk made Jimin to eat meals on the royal table with the whole family. Jimin hasn't met anyone else in the family except the former Luna. And now he can see his alpha's brothers, he had seen them in a glimpse of his eyes at his birthday party but they didn't talk with him to not make him uncomfortable.

Jimin walked downstairs with his Alpha,he was nervous whether the little beta twins loved him or not. And the big brother is an Alpha too, Is he terror? Or is he like his mate?

Everyone on the table welcomed him, Jimin shyly sat on the chair. A big fear ran through him as he remembered the first and last time he had ever sat on the royal chair in his life, they beat him with a wooden stick.

It was a long time ago when Jimin was cleaning the dining hall, alone. He wished he could sit on the dining chair and he looked around to see if anyone was there. He sat on the chair when he didn't see anyone and he was happy that he sat on a Royal chair but a servant saw it and had told the King.

"My name is Shaun" Jimin looked across the table, seeing one of the twins who really looks like the smaller version of his alpha.

"He is Sammie and we don't want to scare you, that's why we didn't come to see you. We are sorry" Shaun said

"It's okay," Jimin said softly, smiling at the twins.

"Jimin, I am Jung-hyun, the big brother here. Nice to meet you love, I maybe can only see you sometimes" Jung-hyun said smiling

Jimin smiled and nodded, but he got confused. Why did this alpha say they can see only sometimes?

"Don't think too much, Jung-hyun travels a lot and he isn't interested in leading the pack so he gave it to Jeongguk. So he won't be here at home every time" Kyung-eun said

Jimin now smiled clearly and nodded.

Then they had their Dinner. Jeongguk and Jimin were so happy. Now Jimin knows how it feels to have a meal with a family,it feels so good. It really does feel so good, he loves it when the twins chattered throughout all the dinner, the former Luna and the big brother bickering about Jung-hyun's traveling and his Alpha staring at his happy face.

Suddenly, a thought came across Jimin's mind.

Don't Royals can only be mated?

He has heard that Royal Alphas can only be bonded with a Royal Omega, Royal Omegas can only be mated with Royal Alphas. His Alpha is a Royal but he isn't Royal, what's happening then?

Jeongguk watched the frowning expression of Jimin, he held the little wolf's hand.

"What happened to love?" Jeongguk asked softly.

Jimin smiled and shook his head.

The dinner was over,everyone talked more with Jimin but they carefully tried not to make him scared. They all can see that he is happy and he is enjoying life here. They were so happy for the Omegas who suffered a lot and finally he is in safe arms.

Then the Alpha and Omega get back to their room, snuggling together on the bed getting quick sniff breaths of each other's scents.

"What were you thinking on the table my Luna?" Jeongguk asked

Jimin again thought about it. He felt a little sad actually, he really didn't want to go from here.

"Umm......its nothing Alpha" Jimin said

"Luna, tell me what were you thinking? What is bothering you?" Jeongguk asked softly as he stroked the pink cheeks.

"Isn't Royals can only be mated Alpha?" Jimin asked

Jeongguk had also had this question for like two weeks now.

The former leader of his army who is now retired has asked him the same question. That time he thought about it, They had never heard about any Royal Alpha being mated with a normal or rogue wolf.

Seeing Jimin, he does have a royal vibe from his beauty and charming eyes. But he isn't, that's so clear he isn't a Royal but maybe a rogue or just a normal one.

But Jeongguk did not care about it, he and his wolf are so sure that his mate is Jimin that's all he needs.

"Yes, but I don't know why this happened. I know you are my mate and you know that too. That's all we care about, I only want you" Jeongguk said and kissed those pink lips again.

Jimin smiled widely at the Alpha's words and nuzzled his face on the strong chest and breathed the addictive scent.

Jimin' thoughts were about why he is suddenly lucky to have this Alpha as his mate and Jeongguk's thoughts were about what stone he should choose for his Luna's crown.

Jeongguk was thinking about making a crown for his Omega after mating with him. Jeongguk knows Jimin's first heat will be on next month but he wants him not to be mated at the first heat. After mating them at the wedding presenting him as the Queen Luna, then giving the crown at the ceremony, that's Jeongguk's plan.

Blue Zephyr will be perfect for this beautiful wolf, his eyes are so blue,he will glow more on that.

Tilting his head Jeongguk saw his Omega were staring at him and he was smiling.

"What happened?" Jeongguk asked

"You are so beautiful Alpha" Jimin whispered smiling shyly and hiding on the strong chest.

Jeongguk giggled and hugged his Omega tightly.

"Thankyou my love" Jeongguk whispered back.

They again snuggled under the blankets, whispering and kissing each other. They spend their time like that, they don't get bored of it but get addicted more.

Jeongguk noticed that from all these days every single bruises and wounds have healed on the Omega's body but the Manchester symbol,it ain't healing a bit. It's so deep, maybe that's why it needs time.

Jeongguk really wants his Omega to forget all about his past.

Maybe mating with him for the first time will heal a little he guesses. He just wants his Omega to forget about all those cruel memories.

"Your first heat on next month love" Jeongguk said

Jimin blushed and felt a bit embarrassed. Alphas talking about these things is kind of embarrassing right?

"Jin told me" Jimin said softly

"Yes, for three days you will be staying in another room without me, okay?" Jeongguk said, stroking the pink cheek.

Jimin's eyes widened, Is the alpha leaving him? Doesn't he love him?Why does he need to stay alone in another room?

"Alpha-"

"Don't be sad, it's just Alphas who won't come close to you. Jin and the other maids will be there with you all the time.......I don't want to mate with you on your first heat that's all" Jeongguk said and kissed the pink cheeks.

Jimin smiled and nodded as he understood what his alpha meant by. He just really thought that the Alpha is going to leave him alone.

"How does the heat feel?"