•.•*•CHAPTER THIRTY SIX•*•.•

ROYAL WEDDING

The Seoul Kingdom was more happy today, they are having a Royal wedding and they can't wait to see their new Luna taking his crown.

Every single child to old wolves in the Seoul kingdom was busy today, this is a big day for them. Their kind and brave Alpha is going to be married to the beautiful and pretty Luna today. Everyone in the Kingdom was getting ready for the big function. They all wanted to look good and they were all impatiently waiting for the moment.

The wedding is inside the kingdom church and the oath ceremony will be in the Castle so every wolf can join and see it. Every wolf in the Kingdom can't see the wedding as there are a lot of people so only the Royals and the Castle workers are only invited inside the church.

The whole kingdom was decorated with white and pink flowers, it really symbolizes peace and love to the Kingdom. Every single house and little shop was also decorated with at least a flower bouquet in the kingdom. The Castle's entry was decorated with an big flower arch and the church's entry were also builded with an arch. The borders of the Kingdom was the only place which they did not decorate, no need.

The loyal wolves of Seoul can't wait to see their Luna in a crown, they have heard that the crown is made in the color of Luna's eyes. There is a big feast arranged for the wolves and the pups were all so happy about it.

The wedding cake was just finished making and the bakers were a little nervous about it. They know that their Alpha won't scold them if they mess it up but they want the cake to be perfect on this very big day.

The living rooms were decorated with blue flowers in the color representation of Luna's eyes, the decorators can't deny the fact that Luna's eyes are beautiful.

The grooms' room was decorated with red roses in the symbol of love and passion. They have painted walls in bright golden colors and have changed the bed too. They builded an bigger bed for the couples. The table where the Alpha places his crown was also changed and it was a more big table so Luna can also place his crown.

The Alpha was getting ready with the help of his three mates, Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi was helping the Alpha to get ready. The Alpha should be lying if he says that he's not nervous but he didn't show any nervousness in his face.

"I can see your sweat droplets on the back of your neck Jeongguk" Namjoon said laughing

"You know the feeling right?" Jeongguk asked as he clearly remembers the small and simple wedding of Namjoon and Jin.

"Yes I do" Namjoon said smiling

Yoongi was also tense about thinking about bringing Luna to church. And his friends know he is nervous too. As the Beta of the Kingdom he knows that he shouldnt show his tensed face but he can't help it. He was wearing a Royal Blue velvet suit with an black bow in his neck. He has prepared well for it and even practiced with Jimin two days ago. The Omega was all giggly when he saw his Beta being so tense.

The Alpha was in a black velvet suit with white shirt and a red bow, his hair is styled in a beautiful way and his other rings on the fingers were removed. He had put a new earring which is made of ruby stone. His high head and strong posture was looking good on him like always and he was excited for today.

In the other room there were giggles and talks echoing in it. Luna is getting ready with the help of lots of hands. Jin and Kyung-eun were the ones who were standing beside him. Kyung-eun was brushing his hair and the others were straightening his coat. He is wearing an white suit with a rose flower in his chest. They have given perfume to him which is extracted from lavender.