•.•*•CHAPTER FIFTY ONE•*•.•

REUNITED BROTHERS

In Front of Jimin there was a long blonde haired tall man standing, he had a handsome face and this Alpha had blue eyes.......just like him. The man was staring down at him sternly, his eyebrows are furrowed.

Suddenly both of them holded their own chest wincing when their heart beated so hard making them a slight pain. Without their knowing a small piece of bonded link was attached to them.

In Front of Hoseok an extremely beautiful blonde boy was standing, he has blue eyes like him and he is an pregnant Omega. Jimin's face was confused and was curiously looking at this Alpha.

Realizing who the Omega is, a slip of tear was rolled down from Hoseok's eyes, he tries to controlled his cries as he reaches his hand over Jimin's cheek. The Omega didn't flinch. All he felt was that he knows this Alpha, like he knows him very well but can't remember him.

Jimin is more confused to see the Alpha was crying. Jimin had never seen him that is sure but he knows him, that's sure too.

Hoseok placed his warm hand over his little brother's cheek and traced his thumb softly. His lips formed a smile which made Jimin smile back also.

"I got you" Hoseok whispered as both of his eyes made tears fall.

But suddenly Hoseok was pushed back roughly causing him to fall on the floor and his head to hit on a table, he groaned angrily and got up. His eyes flashed red when he saw an Alpha touching Jimin.

His protective brotherly side in his wolf was coming out, he didn't care it was the King of Seoul, he didn't care its Jeongguk Jeon. All his wolf could notice that an Alpha was trying to take his brother.

"What the fuck?" The King shouted using his Alpha voice making all the sounds and laughter around them to halt instantly.

"Move away from him!" Hoseok shouted using his Alpha voice as well.

Jeongguk 's eyes flashed in red and his canines barged out, he was almost starting to turn into his wolf form but a cold small hand was placed on his shoulder making him go back to normal.

"Did he hurt you?" Jeongguk  asked, holding Luna's hands, worriedly.

"Alpha,......I think- I think I know him" Jimin whispered pleadingly looking at his Alpha.

"You know him?" Jeongguk  asked confusedly

Jimin nodded and some layers of tears could be seen in the Omega's eyes.

"Jimin" Hoseok called standing some feets away from them

Both Jimin and Jeongguk  looked at him, confusedly. Hoseok stepped forward looking at Jimin, his little brother. He is seeing him today for the first time and he is so happy and emotional right now.

"Please come to me" Hoseok said softly as he stretched his both hands towards the Omega.

Jimin looked at him, he was emotional yet so confused. He couldn't describe who he is but he knows him, this man is his something. He cant ignore this man nor his feelings.

Jeongguk 's eyebrows frowned when his Omega also stepped forward to Hoseok. Jeongguk  is also confused, he couldn't figure out what is happening here.

Slowly Jimin placed his hands over Hoseok's large hands and he was at the verge of crying. The man before him cupped his cheeks with both hands and leaned to place a kiss on his forehead.

"Hello" Hoseok said softly

Jimin didn't say anything, he just looked at him curiously. He doesn't know what to do either.