•.•*•CHAPTER THREE•*•.•

UNKNOWN IDENTITY

The little Omega is confused as to why this Alpha is smiling at him? Not beating or yelling at him nor even saying to get out of here.

The Omega watched the Alpha getting close to him with a pounding heartbeat.

"You alright little one?" Jeongguk asked worriedly as he saw a scared expression on his Mate's face. He really just wants to admire those beautiful blue eyes but those eyes were telling him that the Omega is scared.

The little Omega didn't say anything, he was scaredly staring at this beautiful Alpha and was still waiting to get yelled at. That's what he gets whenever he sees another wolf.

"I- I am sorry, I-I do-dont know how I c-came here, '' the little Omega said stutteringly, whispering and crying. His tears ran through his eyes and he couldn't stop it. He didn't make any sound or hiccup but his tears were flowing like a waterfall.

It just made Jeongguk's heart crumpling inside to his Mate crying and he is more sad that his Mate is scared of him. Why is his Mate scared of him?

"What are you talking about, Omega? I get you here, why are you crying? Are the wounds still hurting?" Jeongguk asked, carefully cupping his both hands on the Omega's cheeks.

The Omega watched the big Alpha with shocked eyes. The Alpha was caressing his cheeks and he got warmth from it. He can't believe that an Alpha is touching him gently and lovingly. Is he dreaming? That's his question.

"Why are you sorry? Don't be scared, I'm right here love" Jeongguk whispered and wrapped his big warm arms around that skinny small body.

The Omega's eyes widened more when he was surrounded by these warm arms. He couldn't believe that someone was hugging him lovingly and this beautiful Alpha just called him love. Really? Someone just called him love?

"Why are you silent little one? Tell me, is your neck and legs hurting?" Jeongguk asked worriedly as he pulled away from the shocked Omega. Jeongguk looked at his eyes so he could read if he was scared or not.

The Omega didn't speak anything, he was in shock and he was still scared.

"Is your leg hurting? Answer me love" Jeongguk asked worriedly and moved the hair of his Mate which was laying on his forehead. Even in that time Jeongguk felt those soft hairs brushing on his hand.

Jimin nodded scaredly because the Alpha needed an answer. He knows what will be the consequences if he doesn't answer an Alpha's question. He clutched his both hands together as he thought that this Alpha could hurt him... just like every other.

"I know little one, your leg is broken and your bruises aren't healed yet. The medicine leaves stings a bit that's why its hurting" Jeongguk said smiling trying to soothe this scared Omega. Jeongguk is actually so sad.

The little Omega didn't say anything. He was still in the hands of this big Alpha and he is so confused at the moment.

"What is your name love?" Jeongguk asked, rubbing his Mate's arm.

Jimin didn't answer first but when the Alpha looked at him he answered scaredly without realizing.

"J-Jimin" the Omega whispered through his cracking voice.

Jeongguk smiled when he heard that angelic voice but the voice told him that his mate was scared. Jeongguk is so upset that his Mate is scared of him. So Jeongguk thought to talk with him and make him comfortable.

"What's your full name love?" Jeongguk asked again, he wants to know everything about his Mate.

Jimin looked at the Alpha for a second and his gaze again fell on the blankets.