•.•*•CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN•*•.•

Busan

"9 months! It's been 9 months that little brat ran away from here and not a single trace of him had founded yet" The Alpha King roared angrily

"Ma-majesty, we are trying. All we can say is that he is in Bristol" The soldier said who was scared in front of the king.

Taemin, The king Alpha of Busan. Powerful, a square shaped head and have a big forehead. His thick eyebrows are furrowed in annoyance and his lips are closed in a tight grip as his teeths are gritted. A big three scratches can be seen on his right cheek which started from below his eye to the jawline. Some amount of mustache and beard are around his jaws. His blonde thick hair is combed backwards.

He is sitting on the throne, his hand gripping the handle of his seat. His eyes look at the soldier in front of him, and he is this much angry for 9 months. He has sended lots of soldiers to find the little Omega he has been hostaging and abusing for 18 years.

"Get him! I don't care how but get him to me fast" The King yelled

The soldier caredly bowed his head and got off from the throne. The soldier and his team have been searching for the Omega for months and yet they didn't get him anywhere. They doubt that he must be in Bristol, the thing is they can't place a leg on the place.

The angry king placed his hand on his temple and huffed. He got up from his seat and walked down the three steps below it. He walked outside the throne room and he commanded his ministry.

Soon a man almost 50 years old appeared in front of him and bowed his head. Grendel is his name, Taemin and Grendel have been friends for years.

"What do we do? The boy isn't getting anywhere" Taemin said huffedly

"It will be trouble if we can't find him, he is already eighteen. We need him for the rest of ruling" Grendel said "the signs can be seen. His blood is important"

"I know, what does Aleena say?" Taemin asked

"She is refusing to tell anything" Grendel said angrily

"How dare she?" Taemin roared

"All she said was he is in a safe place and we are not" Grendel said as his anger rises.

Taemin's anger was rushing but he couldn't kill Aleena, she is a witch and they need her. She is always their win and they will use her more and more for their own advantages.

"I miss him. Miss his screams for help, miss his loud whimper. Trying to tell me to stop and I really miss how he bleeds from everywhere" Taemin said frustrately and his fists tightened with anger.

"Taemin, calm down. We will get him and we will be the only rulers of Busan" Grendel said confidently to his old friend.

"I. Need. Him" That's all the man said before walking away from the hallway.

He walked down on the dungeon underneath the castle. Dark and ugly colors of the wall can be seen, the smell of blood and rotten flesh can be felt. Taking a fire torch light he goes to a certain area of the dungeon. Three gatekeepers were there. As they saw the King they opened the large metal doors.

There in an possesed cell made of silver, and a lady was sitting on the floor. She smirked when she saw Taemin as she was waiting for him to join her.

"Ah! I have been waiting for you, my King....or shall I call you....the King of rogues?" Aleena asked full of smirk on her lips

"Tell me" Taemin commanded using his Alpha voice

"I will be my lord, I want you to know not your minister or soldiers. YOU! Are the only ones who should know? '' Aleena said with an insulting laugh.