•.•*•CHAPTER SIXTY ONE•*•.•

ATTACK?

The Seoul castle totally has six pups, it does stress everyone when all of the pups cry together. Jin and his pups on the first floor, Jimin and his pups on the third floor. One cries then the rest of them join, the two Omegas stress a lot.

Jin feels sad for Jimin because the Luna really has to take care of four pups, whereas Jin can't take care of just two pups. Jin usually demands Namjoon to look after them, typical Seokjin.

Jimin is actually trying to calm down his pups who are whimpering and whining, they don't feel comfortable. Jeongguk isnt here yet, he has gone to the villagers. The former Luna and the maids came to help him but the pups cries aloud when they got scents other than their mother.

So Jimin decides to take his pups to his nest which is untouched for weeks. He quickly bends under the bed and takes the sheets. His Alpha's clothes have been taken days ago and are washed very well. He changed his nest into new sheets and new clothes of his Alpha from the big wardrobe. Making a perfect large nest he placed his four pups in the middle and he laid on the side.

Suddenly the whimpers and whines stopped, they curiously looked around the new dark place they were in. Arsenio consciously looked around the under bed and his eyes moved to his mother.

"Ahh, now you all feels good" Jimin said smiling at his babies

They all happily looked at their mother who had a very bright sunshine smile on his face. Arsenio giggled looking at his mother and Jimin cooed at him, he held his small hand and kissed it.

Andreas suddenly made a sound of protest and he looked at Jimin with a frown. Jimin cupped his small head and kissed his forehead.

"You are jealous baby" Jimin said giggling

He kissed all of his children's heads and tried to get comfortable in his nest. The pups also felt comfortable and they were so calm and happy. The Omega girls made a sound of happiness, they made weird noises and just giggled at nothing.

They are one month old now and they do grow some weights. The girls are small from the boys which Jimin is still not satisfied with but his Alpha assured him that it's alright.

Andreas always needs to be touched with Jimin, his warmth or his hand or maybe at least a finger on his small hands. Arsenio just needs attention, he needs attention from everyone he just wants someone to look at him or be with him. While girls are in their own world or need their father.

The Jeon pups have linking just like all the siblings, they nudge their feets eachother like having a conversation. It amused Jimin when he saw it, he and his Alpha can feel it through their bonds too. The pups' wolves make conversation between them with nudges and whines.

Jimin cooed at his pups when they yawned cutely, their eyes begins to droop down. Jimin slowly patted their hands, legs and body so they would sleep. Andresa is the one who is laying beside Jimin, his hands are clenched on his shirt and the Alpha pup has a tight grip on his mother's finger. While girls are safely tucked inside thick blankets to keep them warm, they sure need an Alpha.

Arsenio is the last one who is left asleep, he just keeps looking at surroundings, his siblings and mother.

"Don't worry, I'm right here. Go to sleep baby" Jimin said patting his small head

When all of the pups slept Jimin finally relaxed, he sighed in relief and layed there looking at his cute babies. Each pup is a perfect collaboration of him and his Alpha which is so beautiful. Jimin can't wait for the pups to grow more and see them running around the garden.

Andreas' and Arsenio's tight grip are still on Jimin, he smiled at his protective sons saying they are going to be good rulers. And his girls seem to be very stubborn, he guesses, and needs attention from their father.

Looking and cooing at his pups his eyes also drooped down slowly, his pups' scent was so fresh and was so sweet. His inner wolf is conscious even when he sleeps, it's just the nature of a mother.

■■■

In Busan the Alpha rogue King is departing from the castle, he jumps on his horse and looks back at his troops of wolves.

"Heya" He screamed and hit his horse and the animal started to run faster.

The soldier's horses also started to run and the horses weren't enough for them so the rest of them changed into their wolf forms.

Busan to Seoul, that's the plan. Taemin had made a masterplan with his soldiers to attack the Kingdom of Seoul. He wants to kill Jeongguk, take the Omega, hostage every citizen and take the Kingdom too.

Behind his horses, soldiers and wolves some of his soldiers are pushing a big iron machine which throws big and heavy round stones. Taemin's nasty game of attacking without warning, without manners. A fight without manners, warnings and discussions does not belong to a good King. Fight is only for a great King, war is only for great warriors.

Behind the iron machines an packed horse cart is also running which contains the hunters from Seoul. They are tired, starving and bleeding too but they are loyal. They are ready to die for their Kings and Kingdom.

With a smirk Taemin moved faster, his mind full of killing the Seoul Kingdom. An unexpected attack is when people get lost and he is playing a dirty game.

Well Taemin wasn't aware that somebody from the castle let an eagle fly. A pet of someone who has long dark nails, the eagle has a message.....message for Seoul.

And hell Seoul was waiting for this message for months. The owner of the pet has a companion, he is smiling widely at his own thoughts.

"Everything will be alright Addison"

"I hope"